Jared Goff (2018) vs Chris Simms (career)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good to see Chris Simms' stupidity catching up to him. Keep it up and at some point even NBC might realize he's a buffoon.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Hmm. HOFer Kurt, who made many millions in football, won 3 conference championship games and one Super Bowl, and doesn't need to work but still does during the season, is being criticized for his knowledge by a guy who an even worse analyst than he was a QB? And accused of being a troll for actually knowing something about football?

Rule of thumb - if you can't handle criticism, you clearly shouldn't be a TV analyst. Maybe he should retire to coach a high school powder puff football team.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Holy shit....too many people have now heard of the that window licking son of an inbred. This kind of media play only helps the albino, its a no win situation for KW. Phil's mentally challenged offspring should get run over by a Zamboni IMO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I almost thought Warner was calling him a freak ball for a second... Would have been out of character, but appropriate.
I would have loved it...lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmm. HOFer Kurt, who made many millions in football, won 3 conference championship games and one Super Bowl, and doesn't need to work but still does during the season, is being criticized for his knowledge by a guy who an even worse analyst than he was a QB? And accused of being a troll for actually knowing something about football?

Rule of thumb - if you can't handle criticism, you clearly shouldn't be a TV analyst. Maybe he should retire to coach a high school powder puff football team.
STOP owning me, Akrasian! ~Chrissy Simms

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would have been super awesome and I would have loved it. One of the reasons I love Warner though, is that he wouldn't do that. He's a good dude.
That's why it would have been epic...lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Chris Simms career numbers are almost identical to Goff’s rookie year.

He was an entitled putz when he was in High School. Nothing’s changed.
He’s from the Skip Bayless school of media, the, “it doesn’t matter if they are talking bad about you, as long as they are talking about you” school