Jared Cook signs with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
mojorizen7 said:
6'5 with a 40" vertical? With speed....
Geezus Chrysler. Thats a big target all over the field.

Nice!

He's like Fendi Onobun with football skills!

:lmao:
What our FO has done best since rebuilding this roster is to add speed. Cook will line up everywhere. I can't be more thrilled with this signing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
CGI_Ram said:
mojorizen7 said:

Nice!

What our FO has done best since rebuilding this roster is to add speed. Cook will line up everywhere. I can't be more thrilled with this signing.

Speed at RB - check!
Speed at TE - check!
Speed at WR - check! But, we're not done...!

jap

Legend
I know we may need a SS draftee, but wouldn't it be fun to add Hopkins and Tavon to the mix? We could add a vet WR later on to complete our WR sextet.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
DR RAM said:

You're right - I can see him taking over some of Danny's routes...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This is a great get. Big target with great hands and speed kills. I like it... I like it alot.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
MontanaRamsFan said:
This is a great get. Big target with great hands and speed kills. I like it... I like it alot.
Untapped potential. Didn't have a good QB in college, or the pros. Sam is the best QB, by far, that he will play with.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Can someone explain to me why the Titans didn't use him? All I read is that he was "vastly under used." To the point it even got coaches fired at times. Was he that raw? It seems like there's a lot of confusion. I mean, he's that good, but the Titans didn't use him. Wtf?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
mojorizen7 said:

Nice!

Who? :tooth:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Username said:
Can someone explain to me why the Titans didn't use him? All I read is that he was "vastly under used." To the point it even got coaches fired at times. Was he that raw? It seems like there's a lot of confusion. I mean, he's that good, but the Titans didn't use him. Wtf?
Could have something to do with Locker and Hasselbeck behind center.
Tennessee was in the bottom 3rd of most team passing stats last season....behind even us.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I very happy with this pick up. I'll admit I had to do a little research on the guy, but I'm very impressed with what I saw. Our wr's are going to have a very nice combiniation of size and speed. I can't wait to see who else they pick up!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Username said:
They would have to explain that, but he's not a blocker, so he has to be used in the slot, or split out. The Titans just didn't pass the ball very much with them trying to hand the reigns to Jake Locker. Locker is just not very good yet. I just don't think he was a good fit in Tennessee. Hopefully, he will be a great fit here. I think he will be.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
libertadrocks said:
Anyone heard about the $$$$$?

Hopefully its not north of 10m

No numbers.

No way north of $10M.

My guess; $7M per.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

No numbers.

No way north of $10M.

My guess; $7M per.

He was throwing crazy numbers at the Titans in contract negotiations. Just hoping we didnt give into those numbers

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
libertadrocks said:
CGI_Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

No numbers.

No way north of $10M.

My guess; $7M per.

He was throwing crazy numbers at the Titans in contract negotiations. Just hoping we didnt give into those numbers

We all wait to hear!

bluecoconuts

Legend
libertadrocks said:
CGI_Ram said:
libertadrocks said:

No numbers.

No way north of $10M.

My guess; $7M per.

Hopefully that was because he didn't want to stay there.