Jared Cook is Proof

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Six catches on eleven targets tonight.
Yes. But most of those missed targets were drops. He dropped 2 balls at the end of the game when he needed to make a play. Rodgers came back at him 1 last time out if desperation and Cook made the catch.

I don't miss him at all.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Well, sure. You don't to this level without skills.
He's just not as great as you're trying to make him sound.
That's my opinion, anyway.
Not trying to say he's great, not at all. He's finally got a QB/team that demands accountability and he's beginning to fulfill his potential.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not trying to say he's great, not at all. He's finally got a QB/team that demands accountability and he's beginning to fulfill his potential.
We're talking about the same guy, right?
Cook. JARED Cook. Tall guy, stupid face?

7e492f7731d046c69c28bc4a5facd38c.jpeg

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Yes. But most of those missed targets were drops. He dropped 2 balls at the end of the game when he needed to make a play. Rodgers came back at him 1 last time out if desperation and Cook made the catch.

I don't miss him at all.
rewatch the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GDT thread on another forum with fans from all teams including some Packer fans. This was before his amazing catch.
Jared Cook sucks.

Cook is so awful
icon_lol.gif

That's the COOK we all know baby!!

Jared Cook needs to catch some of these passes.

Cook looked like he jogged that route.

Rams fans recognize that Jared Cook.

Cook is messing everything up!

That was some of the final drive right before he made the amazing catch. This was typical Cook tonight like has been said many times in threads today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. Nahh, by CB. The guy deserves credit. Go ask a Pack fan how they feel about him.
I was in a GDT with dozens of them on another forum. I don't need to I saw their reactions to him all game. They're all saying what everybody but you is saying. He screwed up as much as he did good and that's typical Cook.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
We're talking about the same guy, right?
Cook. JARED Cook. Tall guy, stupid face?

7e492f7731d046c69c28bc4a5facd38c.jpeg
We see the teams he's played on and know their history. Top Rams TE btw. Please also list his QB's as well.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I was in a GDT with dozens of them on another forum. I don't need to I saw their reactions to him all game. They're all saying what everybody but you is saying. He screwed up as much as he did good and that's typical Cook.
yet there he is, Green Bay hero.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
rewatch the game.
I don't need to. I saw the game tonight and other games this year. He's the same guy he was in STL and Tennessee. A super talented underachiever.
He's not a guy I'm going to count on when you need him. I don't want to hear about his last catch of the game either, because he had 2 easy drops on that same drive. It's Cooks fault it came down to that last play and long FG.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We see the teams he's played on and know their history. Top Rams TE btw. Please also list his QB's as well.
That would only serve to make my case.
He had a higher catch % with QBs like Collins, Hasselbeck and Clemens than he has with Rodgers

I mean, he's an okay player, but he's aggravating as hell.
Droppy McStonehands and Catchy McGamewinner in the same game.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I don't need to. I saw the game tonight and other games this year. He's the same guy he was in STL and Tennessee. A super talented underachiever.
He's not a guy I'm going to count on when you need him. I don't want to hear about his last catch of the game either, because he had 2 easy drops on that same drive. It's Cooks fault it came down to that last play and long FG.
yeah, you need to rewatch THIS game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yet there he is, Green Bay hero.
He made a great play at the end of the game. And he missed some catches before that where if he made those that great catch might have never happened. That's what we're trying to say you're not getting. He screwed up enough and then made some good plays. He's that player he's not great. He's just good yet inconsistent. If he was consistent then maybe he'd be great.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
That would only serve to make my case.
He had a higher catch % with QBs like Collins, Hasselbeck and Clemens than he has with Rodgers

I mean, he's an okay player, but he's aggravating as hell.
Droppy McStonehands and Catchy McGamewinner in the same game.
He's only played a few games w Rodgers and he's been one of his favorite targets over the last couple. Gamewinner with Rams?? Not sure I recall one but maybe. Definitely stone hands though.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
He made a great play at the end of the game. And he missed some catches before that where if he made those that great catch might have never happened. That's what we're trying to say you're not getting. He screwed up enough and then made some good plays. He's that player he's not great. He's just good yet inconsistent. If he was consistent then maybe he'd be great.
I get it, you think he missed some catches. Happens to them all. Ask OBJ. Yet there he was when it counted.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nah. This is the same Cook he's always been.
Drop, drop, good catch, drop, drop, drop, great catch, drop.
I agree. Same Cook but i also agree with the OP. Pretty much everything offense-related has been bad here for awhile. I think there is some untapped talent still here.