Jared Cook is Proof

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
they'll use him for this season then probably move on to a better option because they have higher standards ... And I'll also say that I expect Higbee to be an All Pro for us.
I agree with your Higbee comments, lots of promise there and am much happier having him than an overpriced/underproducing Cook. However, I think you are underestimating the GB bromance with Cook. See http://www.packers.com/news-and-eve...ird-down/cf82a4b5-a4a6-466f-82ca-844dd8d599d4 They are bending over backwards to validate Cook's contribution to the Packers turnaround with things like "9-2 since he's been on the field" or "part of the reason #2 in third down conversions"... I suspect they will re-sign him unless he's stupid enough to go for more money elsewhere.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Maybe Cook just needed a QB that would get on his ass when he dropped a pass or ran a wrong route.