Janoris Jenkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been a staunch supporter of JJ. I called it though I knew our can situation was going to be terrible I said Ej wasn't go be good and I even said Roberson wasn't going to be on the team. Needless to say I took a lot of flak about that but ohh well, the question now is how do we fix this issue and what can the Rams front office due to make sure something like this doesn't happen again. I can definitely believe when Snead was talking about personnel decision I'm certain he was including Jenkins in that

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Another stupid personnel decision. Both he and McLeod are great defensive players and in my opinion on the verge of being Pro Bowlers. I understood letting Laurinaitis and Long go - but not these two.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes our only option but It scares me. O.L acquisitions can be very risky. Man we are a mess.

They can be to some degree. But this is an incredible class of OGs. I'd go hard after Ronald Leary from Dallas. He took his job back after La'el Collins's injury and has looked far better than Collins. Devastating run blocker.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tru is not worth what he's going to cost

Tru is worth exactly what he'll cost. Letting him go would be an unacceptable move. You don't let Jenkins walk and then fail to retain Johnson.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
JJ has always been a baller. This guy has man covered Julio & AJ in college. No surprise here....

Haha, Rams will now have to overpay to keep Trumaine.
Just because we lost Jenkins DOES NOT mean we have to pay Tru...In fact, if he's not around Barron money, I'm letting him walk too...Dude refuses to tackle all the time...and never can get his hands on the ball while sticking #1 receivers.

You don't develop young talented players and let them walk. It's stupid and defeats the build through the draft approach.
This is the shame about the "new" NFL....Can't keep your own players....

Another stupid personnel decision. Both he and McLeod are great defensive players and in my opinion on the verge of being Pro Bowlers. I understood letting Laurinaitis and Long go - but not these two.
I'd rather have Long & Jenkins...letting JL55 & McLeod walk...but I feel ya...

Jenkins can play....but the lose zone we play makes some of our corners look terrible...Still all we need are 2 good ones in the draft....Mike Jordan wasn't terrible...and he's a udfa.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
JJ has always been a baller. This guy has man covered Julio & AJ in college. No surprise here....

Just because we lost Jenkins DOES NOT mean we have to pay Tru...In fact, if he's not around Barron money, I'm letting him walk too...Dude refuses to tackle all the time...and never can get his hands on the ball while sticking #1 receivers.

This is the shame about the "new" NFL....Can't keep your own players....

I'd rather have Long & Jenkins...letting JL55 & McLeod walk...but I feel ya...

Jenkins can play....but the lose zone we play makes some of our corners look terrible...Still all we need are 2 good ones in the draft....Mike Jordan wasn't terrible...and he's a udfa.
I know this..... I do not like being forced to pay high just because I am in a bad position...I tend to turn my back & run & I would let Tru & his one INT look elsewhere.........
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/trumaine-johnson-9875/market-value/

I usually tend to do something completely different & just bring in a all pro free safety like Eric Berry instead so we can have a natural bonafide leader & playmaker in our secondary & go heavy in the draft like we did in 2012 for corners.
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/eric-berry-6514/market-value/

Keep young veterans former starters EJ Gaines & Lamarcus Joyner @ Nickel & Dime Backs & sign a starting UFA young vet corner like Dre Kirkpatrick keep corners Mike Jordan & Troy Hill & bring in the new drafted talented corners & let Trumaine seek the treasure elsewhere.