Janoris Jenkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
amazing game v jints. Dez with one catch that JJ forced fubmle. Interception. Collinsworth singing his praise.
Boy could we use him.

Bruce2980

Starter
Who knows how Tru will turn out but we must keep him. Last year, it was "do not overpay Jenkins and let him walk." Now, everyone wants to kiss his ass.
Haha, Rams will now have to overpay to keep Trumaine.
The Rams were going to have to over pay for one of them, not sure they got the right guy as Tru hasn't even been tested much this year, and what he has shown is hit and miss. The game in Phoenix, he was great, just wish I could watch that kind of show every week.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Jenks is balling and I'm really happy for him. He can turn and run about as well as anyone in the game. I would have loved to have kept him, but I understood the decision and was personally iffy on giving him that kinda coin. He should give us a prototype of what to look for when it comes to actual physical talents. We need 2 new CBs next year and will need more in 2018, Joyner shouldn't be resigned IMO.

…..

Legend
Jenkins on this Ram team might not have been the same.as the Jenkins we see week after week on the Giants. Just sayin.

All the best to him, we gotta move on. We have no other choice. It bad enough, cant applaud his spooge too much,

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can make up for that this off-season. It's a great CB draft. Keep Tru (we better after letting JJ walk). Add a CB or two in the draft. Use FA money on offensive help. Let T.J. walk. Move Joyner to FS. Move Alexander to SS.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The Rams will have to overpay to get/keep anybody that's good. Why on earth would anybody want to play for this team unless their main goal was making some serious $$$ and hanging on the beach? There's no accountability. All you have to do is show up on time, not have anybody in your camp dorm room, and not get a DUI. Other than that, it appears to be a cakewalk. Well, as football goes anyway...

O-rageous

UDFA
Jenkins on this Ram team might not have been the same.as the Jenkins we see week after week on the Giants. Just sayin.

All the best to him, we gotta move on. We have no other choice. It bad enough, cant applaud his spooge too much,

I agree with you, if he was still with us he'd still be that high risk high reward type of player. Because we would always be down and he would take it upon himself to jump routes and make big plays. But with the giants he really doesnt have to worry about that and just plays great defense.

BKBISTRO

UDFA
The Rams will have to overpay to get/keep anybody that's good. Why on earth would anybody want to play for this team unless their main goal was making some serious $$$ and hanging on the beach? There's no accountability. All you have to do is show up on time, not have anybody in your camp dorm room, and not get a DUI. Other than that, it appears to be a cakewalk. Well, as football goes anyway...

Yea, I agree that it would be very hard to keep or acquire good free agents with such a disaster at the front office and coaching positions, and maybe even the ownership. Donald already said he is not sure he would stay here. Plus, LA has a seriously high cost of living with houses in decent areas going for astronomical prices, and California has by far the highest income tax rate in the entire country at $13.3% top marginal rate, which for a pro athlete, applies to pretty much well over 90% of his income. With the only thing going for LA being the beach and nice weather, and Hollywood, maybe these guys lose their focus here and don't live up to their potential as football players.

FRO

Legend
You don't develop young talented players and let them walk. It's stupid and defeats the build through the draft approach.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You don't develop young talented players and let them walk. It's stupid and defeats the build through the draft approach.
121195-Littlefinger-cheers-gif-Imgur-uKnT.gif

lockdnram21

Legend
We can make up for that this off-season. It's a great CB draft. Keep Tru (we better after letting JJ walk). Add a CB or two in the draft. Use FA money on offensive help. Let T.J. walk. Move Joyner to FS. Move Alexander to SS.
Tru is not worth what he's going to cost

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
really wonder how big of a difference JJ woulda made for us this year :mad:

frustrating watching him ball out.. you don't just let talent like that walk

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said from the jump that we needed to keep Jenkins over TruJo.

Then when we didn't and we re-signed Barron I thought to myself....Jenkins at $12-$13 million per year is a better value to me than Barron at $9 million.

I usually reserve judgment on the HC and GM because they have access to information that I don't, but in this case I can't believe how badly they messed that up.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams have already overpaid paid him this season, can't wait for this seasons next chapter event.....if they will pay Tavon Austin a near 11.5 million in 2017, there's no telling how much they will chip out of the salary cap for Trumaine.

Rams went into this 2016 season after losing their # 1 corner since 2012 JJ & their reserve Nickle-Back corner Rodney McLeod to Free Agency. Rams tagged Trumaine but traded away many top selections for a QB in the 2016 draft then refused to select any CB in the draft, one would think Fisher were fat & happy with themselves @ CB with Johnson, Sensabaugh, Gaines, Joyner, Hill, Roberson & Patterson:barefoot:. Guess now in hindsight a large series of miss player miscalculations & major issues began to pop up @ CB.

First was ,3rd yr CB Patterson was the first to fall off, Second, EJ Gaines came into TC & Fisher discovered EJ was unhealthy & not close to being ready thus EJ was PUP'd. Third, Roberson thought more of himself than our DC did & he was sent packing. Forth, Coty Sensabaugh forgot how to cover as a Ram & in the first month of the season & took the $$ & runndid oft. Gaines was sent in but he was no upgrade to Sensabaugh & soon gave way to WWC UDFA Troy Hill in the starting lineup but an injury to Trumaine returned the poor playing Gaines to the line up........Rookie UDFA Mike Jordan stuck on the PS.

Oh yes there's more then Troy Hill feeling his oats driving to practice is busted arrested for DUI & was released. At the same time Fisher realized he corner unit is undersized, understaffed & unhealthy went to the corner NFL WWC store o_O& came out with corners Dwayne Gratz, Isaiah Johnson, Steve Williams, Blake Countess & Marqui Christian :shocking:.

Yesterday we started Rookie Jordan with Trumaine & with Steve Williams as the top of our bench. Oh mentioning Steve did anyone see the pathetic play by #21 Williams yesterday:sick:? Should I bring up that Lamarcus Joyner's coverage abilities has him starting @ SSLB'er??:dizzy:

I would say the Rams will go into the off season in a few weeks starved close to death for NFL caliber corners for their 2017 roster. I was always told by my parents that you never go to the CB store hungry because you always buy more & pay more for the things purchased when hungry.....guess they would also say make sure you are full & stuffed with corners before going out & getting the fancy big ticket food item......that's way your not foaming & drooling @ the mouth for a corner like Tru......Trumaine Johnson might be the highest paid corner in the NFL in by the first week of March 2017:santa:.

Last edited: