Jamon Brown suspended 2 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man, I saw him on some commercial that's on, and he has a face now that can barely have expression anymore, due to plastic surgery. Just say freakin' NO to plastic surgery....
Wife and I were just talking about that.

And he seems totally bored doing it. Even his voice.

He has that plastic surgery swelling. It's not as bad a Donatella Versace, but still...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
But not nearly as bad as what Meg Ryan did when she saw the first tiny wrinkle.

She killed her career and became a plastic surgery victim.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

Correct, but here's my point;

We have basically two types of backup players;
2nd and 3rd year players that *may*, but more than likely *won't*, dramatically improve enough to start 2 games.

And rookies.
The rookies I'm going to pretty much dismiss out of hand for several reasons;
They don't even know the snap count yet and even after Camp ends they will have no real full-time game experience versus full-time starters.
Rookie offensive lineman really need to earn the trust of the coaches more than almost any position.
Remember, to be one of the two game-day actives they are going to have to be able to back up two positions.
The chance of a rookie surpassing these second and third year players is pretty slim.

2nd and 3rd year players;
Darrell Williams ?
Eldrenkamp ?
Neary ?
We probably only keep one of them period.

The only guy I see there who's not a rookie and has proven himself is Blythe.

JMO.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
What is cool about our little difference of opinion is that we will know when game 1 rolls around.

At least with Jamon Brown sitting this gives a chance for a rookie to be a game-day active.

And as Snead and Kromer have already mentioned, they pick players for their mental ability as well as their proven skills.

That does boost the probability somewhat that a rookie *could* start.

And if a rookie does beat out Blythe that would be a really good thing because it would show he's a smart player.

But I'm still going with Blythe. :D