Jalen Ramsey reportedly paid hefty sum to acquire jersey number from new Rams teammate

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
A lot of money for me but not my money so not my problem nor do I care what he does with it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
A lot of money for me but not my money so not my problem nor do I care what he does with it.
There are a few things i'd put into law my first day as Earth Overlord...
1. Four day work weeks, 10hr days
2. Make pro athletes salaries non-public
3. Banish pineapple on pizza

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
There are a few things i'd put into law my first day as Earth Overlord...
1. Four day work weeks, 10hr days
2. Make pro athletes salaries non-public
3. Banish pineapple on pizza

You would be a DARK Overlord. Your first day would trigger me to whine, pout and temper tantrum for change. Your laws are mean.
1. Too many days. Too many hours.
2. No they must be publicly shamed if their salad is not vegan.
3. End discrimination by mandatory training from People for the Promotion of Pineapple on Pizza, 501(c)(3).

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Peanuts.

He's made $23m in his first four years in the league. He's gonna make another $13m minimum next season or he will sign an extension for $60+m.

You think he gives a fuck about 20k to get his number? He probably has marketing deals in place for that number. Or he just wants that number for no other reason than to have it. He still wouldn't care about that 20k.

The only way it’s peanuts is if Ramsey used that 20k to purchase 35,000 Paydays
I’ll agree with you there :)
961A6D82-A994-4AE8-994E-771C53692999.jpeg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tasty tasty! One of my favorites!

Kit Kats are so much better, though. Nothing against Pay Days/Baby Ruths because they are delicious, but a girl's gotta have her chocolate. :p

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Kit Kats are so much better, though. Nothing against Pay Days/Baby Ruths because they are delicious, but a girl's gotta have her chocolate. :p
Uhhh, some of those inferior candy bars are ok in a pinch, but Snickers is still king, followed closely by Twix. :cool:
Snickers.jpg

Twix-Candy-Bar.jpg