Jake Says We're Getting Jonathon Taylor... [UPDATE: TAYLOR SIGNS EXTENSION WITH COLTS]

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Maybe he meant a different John Taylor?
Duran Duran 80S GIF
Maybe this one can sing the national anthem for us.
Or at least jam it on the ax

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he had a feeling alright. Bit of a stroker feeling.

my own deadpool GIF

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Jake hasn't felt this strong about anything since he got a nip erection while talking to his dorky co host.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
JT just signed an extension with the Colts.

I'm pissed we're stuck with a non explosive run game to go with our explosive passing game.

We need a true #1 RB in the worst way.

And don't come at me with the Kyren stuff. He's a good #2 but we have no RB to take it to the house.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So I thought RBs couldn't get paid in this market? Keep saying it only takes one team to bite. I think its a great signing by the Colts. Taylor is a stud.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
He's a difference-maker.

Kyren's a solid back.. but he doesn't have much in the way of explosive ability. I'm kinda thinking Rivers is more likely to rip off 20 yard runs than Kyren.

dang

Legend
JT just signed an extension with the Colts.

I'm pissed we're stuck with a non explosive run game to go with our explosive passing game.

We need a true #1 RB in the worst way.

And don't come at me with the Kyren stuff. He's a good #2 but we have no RB to take it to the house.
Sorry but Here’s a big helping of Kyren stuff…He’s the first piece of a tandem of RBs needed by the Rams NEXT YEAR to help form the most explosive Offense in the NFL. The other piece is TBD but my guess is the Rams will not trade or FA anyone that will put a serious dent in their cap space for NEXT YEAR.