Jags Blackmon in car accident

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'll be curious to see what eventually comes out of this situation. Was he up early, going to the gym? Was he up all night, just going home? He wasn't drunk so I guess that's a good thing but if this guy doesn't know by now that he is being held to a different set of standards because of his poor choices, he never will.

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
Kid does not appear to be up to getting himself out of the hole he put himself in. One mistake away from Jags probably dumping him. Shame as he looked to be a very good #1 receiver prospect.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Kid does not appear to be up to getting himself out of the hole he put himself in. One mistake away from Jags probably dumping him. Shame as he looked to be a very good #1 receiver prospect.

They won't dump him until he hurts an innocent.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
The tire on his SUV blew out causing him to lose control of the car. This is a non-story. Could happen to anyone.

The Jaguars have fans? :whistle:

Yeah I suppose...

Or things just magically keep happening to him. Hopefully it's all cherries and rainbows for him from here on. I just have these nagging doubts that say it isn't...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I suppose...

Or things just magically keep happening to him. Hopefully it's all cherries and rainbows for him from here on. I just have these nagging doubts that say it isn't...

Nothing magical about it. First two, he was drunk. And he was busted for it. This time, the cops say he wasn't drunk. And I don't believe for a second they'd lie because he's a Jaguar.

He's not a bad kid. And I think this one is a non-story.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Nothing magical about it. First two, he was drunk. And he was busted for it. This time, the cops say he wasn't drunk. And I don't believe for a second they'd lie because he's a Jaguar.

He's not a bad kid. And I think this one is a non-story.

Come on Jryy... He's a bad kid.