Jadeveon Clowney - Too Good To Pass Up?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
If Clowney had a sophomore year as good as his freshman year statistically, if his coach did not have to call him out publicly, if he had not quit on his team I might believe the hype. However after the year he just put in he is a dangerous pick who may or may not produce and be a team player. We don't need a DE but if he is picked I hope someone in the locker room grabs his attention and makes sure he plays like the guy he is being promoted as.
Some people believe he didn't want to get injured before he entered the draft, so he was careful with himself. Not sure about it though.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Some people believe he didn't want to get injured before he entered the draft, so he was careful with himself. Not sure about it though.
I have heard that too and to me that equals a guy who is not a team player but a guy who is all about getting paid. If I was the football coach I wouldhave cut him.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well if he's what the thread title says we won't have to worry cuz Houston will take him

I won't be surprised at all to see Clowney end up going #1 but if that does happen hopefully that will leave the door open for the Rams to receive some really good trade offers from teams wanting either Bridgewater or Manziel and the Rams trade down and still get either Watkins, Matthews or Robinson!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Me; the thought of trading down ever so slightly garnering additional picks and still in range for a blue chip is soooo appealing. It's my preferred scenario.

But; if we land Clowney. I'm erect.

Alan

Legend
I'll be very disappointed if we draft him. Both because of the player and because that would mean we weren't able to trade down.

It will cast a pall on the rest of the draft for me.