I've got a decision to make. What you all think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What to do...?

• Total voters

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, I'm in the local area folks for those who have asked. Roughly an hour out of St. Louis. I use to live in the St. Louis area (Manchester and Fairview Heights, IL) before moving out her to God's country. I was going to the Landing for the atmosphere when the Rams first moved here. You couldn't get a ticket unless you had a PSL and people weren't giving tickets up. We'd hang out at the Landing and watch the game, then the crowds would hit after the games.

That said, appreciate all the input from my friends here. I'm prolly going Sunday Ticket. We want to go Solar and wind. Nothing wrong with being self sufficient. With the $$$ we save, I can go to more games if I don't die young at 50. lol Plus my Mrs. is claustophobic with crowds.. Not to mention she is scared shitless driving in the Lou. I don't drink and drive anymore. I've wised up.

Never know though.. I never say never... :cool:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I had a hard time voting. I just renewed my Sunday Ticket and can't imagine a season without it.

So I voted ST.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Quality problem, for me it's easy Sunday ticket and access to all games.

BobbyD

UDFA
Go to the game man! Do both. Lets see, did you give her an engagement ring + a wedding present? Did SHE pay for the honeymoon? She's lucky to have you man. Plus you only live once.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I'm going to a couple games this year and skipping Sunday Ticket (I'm also out of the viewing area). Last year was the reverse, though I still managed to go to a game. I say you alternate years to keep things fresh. Streaming games isn't so bad.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
JMO, I would go Sunday ticket. Now, I do both and I'm going to the MNF against the whiners. But being able to watch EVERY game is so worth it.

BTW, I was getting a new set up in my house for my office and they wanted to charge me for the install and receiver. I called customer retention and they were quick to give me the install for free, plus I got 1/2 off my Sunday ticket renewal, $30 month credit for 6 months and $5 a month for a year for going paperless billing. All in all about $500 in savings.
Just call customer retention and they will give you a deal, they always do.