It's still not over ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram77

Rookie
If you watched the Packers / Bears game their defense will pose problems for the Vikes. The only reason the Bears aren't a playoff caliber team is a lack of a good consistent QB. I also expect the Vikes to lose to the Packers.

The Niners showed they are vulnerable and expect them to lose to both the Hawks and Rams. This could play in the Rams favor. If the Rams get in as the 6th seed they would play the Aints again in NO. The Niners would play Dallas or Philly. We know we match up well against the Aints. Then in the divisional round we would face the Hawks again which we know we can beat.

I think the championship game will come down to GB and Rams. The weather would be a huge advantage for GB. If the Niners get that far we can hope they knock them off.

So absolutely I for one haven't given up hope. This team can still get there. Sure they need a lot of help but the Vikes have to beat two defensively tough teams. Cousins struggles as much as Goff does under heavy pressure. Without Cousins guess who their backup is? Mannion is their backup. If they lose Cousins early their playoffs are done.

As badly as they looked in Dallas the o-line still gave Goff time. The problem is how badly is his thumb hurt? It's obvious that it bothered his throws. Once again it was the two vets in Whitworth and Blythe that struggled the most.
I’ll have what your smokin!

TexasRam

Legend
Remember week 1 when we started C Allen and LG Noteboom, with Demby and two rookies as depth.

It was OVER then.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I know it feels that way, again. Just like it did after the Ravens game.

Minnesota has two tough games left. My gut feeling is McVay will have the boys ready for the 49'ers.

Playoffs, here we come!!!! (Maybe, possibly, probably not, but hope is everything!)

Not a chance my friend. Not a chance in hell.

RamWoodie

Legend
The Rams had the opportunity to stay alive. They didn't bring the energy into AT&T Stadium and got embarrassed.

Sure, they have a chance to "back in" to the playoff picture...and I don't think any of us will balk at it...BUT...as it looks...they built it and they have to live in it.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I'm with you OP! But this is way too optimistic for this crowd. Last week we embarrassed a playoff bound Seattle team and everybody was excited. A week later we were on the receiving end of the embarrassment and everybody should be fired and benched. We win @SF next week and the players and coaches will be in their good graces again :)
I agree. I always believe for the best. Very disappointed that the Rams dropped an opportunity Sunday. The salt in the wound is that we could have been part of a real momentum to push SF out of the playoffs! Forget Minnesota. If we won Sunday, beat the injured Niners this week, they would have gone to Seattle reeling and needing to win to make the playoffs! Rggggh
Well the way I have it figured the Rams Play the NFC East and AFC East next year on a 3rd place schedule

Not a bad draw

Especially since New England will be decimated by the the league banning Billicheat and taking away their draft picks.
Look, I hate conspiracy theories. But this ain’t a conspiracy theory. This is the “if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a fuckin’ duck” theory.

It’s funny. - not you xxxvi win- but people are conditioned by the media to avoid believing what they label “conspiracy theories”. But what is a conspiracy? Two or more entities plotting to achieve some (usually nefarious) goal, and suppress the truth. I suppose something is only a “theory” until some culturally accepted icon endorses it.

That sort of weak-minded thinking doesn’t appeal to me. I prefer looking at the facts and evidence, and studying the behavior of the people involved and coming to my own conclusions.

Sometimes those conclusions are popular, other times they are lonely and ridiculed.

But I always sleep well.

dang

Legend
does this team deserve to make the playoffs?? No. Does this team need to find out what they have? Yes. So tome to play for pride and see what you got. Tough decisions coming in the off season.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
does this team deserve to make the playoffs?? No. Does this team need to find out what they have? Yes. So tome to play for pride and see what you got. Tough decisions coming in the off season.
That ‘79 team sure was an odd one. After some truly great teams that decade that would have Surely been great champions, were it not for the Viqueens, or Cowgirls knocking us out, the 9-7 Rams snuck into the playoffs, and surprised a certain excited 14-year-old boy by making it to the Super Bowl.

It was like Christmas and my birthday all rolled into one! Matched up against the mighty Steelers, everyone was focused on my Rams playing for a world championship! So cool.

Yessiree. We almost beat those bastards too.

We didn’t deserve to make the playoffs that year either. Until we did.

I also remember a few years back -2011, listening on the radio to a NY Giants broadcast about this time of year, as the pathetic team, led by Eli Manning, was scrapping for its playoff life to stay alive. At 7-6, the Giants would lose that day, 23-10, to the division rival Redskins. The seemingly lifeless Giants dropped to 7-7 and looked to a long offseason of introspection....but not before this team that did not deserve to make the playoffs won their final two games, beating the Cowgirls for the division, and went on to knock off the Cheatriots for the second time in the Super Bowl!!

Never say die my friend! Child-like hope never killed anyone, best as I can tell. Let’s just beat the whiners and see what happens.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
We don't deserve the playoffs, but it'd be great to go 10-6 and end on a high note...specifically beating the Niners.

The Ramowl

Starter
I'm with you OP! But this is way too optimistic for this crowd. Last week we embarrassed a playoff bound Seattle team and everybody was excited. A week later we were on the receiving end of the embarrassment and everybody should be fired and benched. We win @SF next week and the players and coaches will be in their good graces again :)

I don't agree, it's the inconsistency that kills it. There was hope that Baltimore woke them up and that they were finally really in stride. I was personally expecting us to punch right through the Cowboys. Getting our ass kicked by a 6-7 team shows our problems are still there.
The Seahawks are a bad reference for that team, we've always had their number, we all got too high on something not that representative of the state of the team I think

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
As long as there's a chance, I'm in! BEAT the NINERS!!!!!!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playing for pride now. Let's see if McVay can motivate them... end on a high note at 10-6. If they can back into the playoffs, great. Would love to see it happen.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, the 2000 Lions had to win the last game of the season against a crappy Bears team, at home, to get in the playoffs. Bears somehow won 23-20! Rams snuck in, Lions missed the playoffs! You never know!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Team doesn't deserve it. The bullshit "effort" against the Bucs, Steelers and Cowboys sealed it.
No heart, no fire. I appreciate the hard work put in... but it seems like the fans are more riled up and passionate about the games than the actual coaches and players. That's pathetic.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Team doesn't deserve it. The bullshit "effort" against the Bucs, Steelers and Cowboys sealed it.
No heart, no fire. I appreciate the hard work put in... but it seems like the fans are more riled up and passionate about the games than the actual coaches and players. That's pathetic.

I just don’t know what happened to the 2018 Los Angeles Rams! I hope they come back next season (Actually, It would be nice if they would come back this Sunday!!!)!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So if Venus lines up with Saturn and Jupiter at precisely the time our moon explodes, we are in the playoffs... lol.

Honestly it gets kind of pathetic at some point.

But Hey, if we make the playoffs this year, I will don Rams colored yoga pants and face paint and Rams jersey and run the length of my tiny town of Gold Beach, OR. I hope that happens!

I guess I’m still wondering why we went back to 11 personnel against the Cowboys. Granted I’m not the next football messiah that McVay is. But come on. I think McVay is outthinking himself at times. WE NEED TO EVOLVE.

On another front, my beautiful very pregnant daughter is being induced to have her second child on Thursday. I’m pretty excited about that!

Winning against the niners is going to be frosting if that happens. Life is good either way brethren!