It's still not over ....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AH.gif

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Im going to be honest for me personally how this season transpired was probably for the best. Looking back now I never could truly enjoy the 2018 season because my expectations were so high. I needed to be brought down a notch. A year late but I've actually been enjoying this season and trying not to be too critical of the players and coaches. Last year we easily could've ended up close to the same record as this year but we had some luck on our side versus this season. Not saying this year's team will make the Superbowl but they're not that far off from what they were just last year and that gives me hope for the future.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It may not be officially over yet, but the fat lady has been spotted with her sheet music.

The Ramowl

Starter
Im going to be honest for me personally how this season transpired was probably for the best. Looking back now I never could truly enjoy the 2018 season because my expectations were so high. I needed to be brought down a notch. A year late but I've actually been enjoying this season and trying not to be too critical of the players and coaches. Last year we easily could've ended up close to the same record as this year but we had some luck on our side versus this season. Not saying this year's team will make the Superbowl but they're not that far off from what they were just last year and that gives me hope for the future.

I'm with you. It sounds weird, but the expectations were so high that except for wins against teams like the Chiefs, there was not much excitement because we were just supposed to blow out the competition. I think I even skipped a game or two because I was just too bored to watch another 31-10 against a mediocre team. This year, the fact that both our rivals came back in dramatic fashion made it super exciting for me. I was really pumped about beating the Seahawks, and honestly I am excited about the niners game even though we probably don't have much to get out of it except pride and revenge.
I was rooting for that team at 4-12, I can root for them at 8-6. I still trust our coaching in front office. I'm a bit worried about Goff after yesterday's game though, and about the mindset of the defense, loaded with talent, very variable output...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've actually been enjoying this season and trying not to be too critical of the players and coaches. Last year we easily could've ended up close to the same record as this year but we had some luck on our side versus this season. Not saying this year's team will make the Superbowl but they're not that far off from what they were just last year and that gives me hope for the future.

I have really enjoyed this season. Like, really. Yeah, I don’t like that we’ve lost too many this year... and I still get fired up... frigg, yeah... but I am enjoying every day. This is a game and Sunday’s are my day! Food, football, drinks, relaxing aaalll day! Love it.

Wooooo!

On to thinking of ways we’ll beat the 49’ers... (y)

Why not.

oldnotdead

Legend
If you watched the Packers / Bears game their defense will pose problems for the Vikes. The only reason the Bears aren't a playoff caliber team is a lack of a good consistent QB. I also expect the Vikes to lose to the Packers.

The Niners showed they are vulnerable and expect them to lose to both the Hawks and Rams. This could play in the Rams favor. If the Rams get in as the 6th seed they would play the Aints again in NO. The Niners would play Dallas or Philly. We know we match up well against the Aints. Then in the divisional round we would face the Hawks again which we know we can beat.

I think the championship game will come down to GB and Rams. The weather would be a huge advantage for GB. If the Niners get that far we can hope they knock them off.

So absolutely I for one haven't given up hope. This team can still get there. Sure they need a lot of help but the Vikes have to beat two defensively tough teams. Cousins struggles as much as Goff does under heavy pressure. Without Cousins guess who their backup is? Mannion is their backup. If they lose Cousins early their playoffs are done.

As badly as they looked in Dallas the o-line still gave Goff time. The problem is how badly is his thumb hurt? It's obvious that it bothered his throws. Once again it was the two vets in Whitworth and Blythe that struggled the most.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It wouldn't surprise me at all if they find a way to beat the 49ers , but the playoff ship sailed with wide right and the crap show in Pittsburgh. Mi

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm with you OP! But this is way too optimistic for this crowd. Last week we embarrassed a playoff bound Seattle team and everybody was excited. A week later we were on the receiving end of the embarrassment and everybody should be fired and benched. We win @SF next week and the players and coaches will be in their good graces again :)

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Just play to win the next two games.
It, as all season, depends which Rams team is going to show up.

I'm still believing.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
9-7 is a must. And hope for next year:

2017 Vikings - 13-3 disappointing playoff loss
2018 Rams - 13-3 disappointing playoff loss
2018 Vikings - LOADED on both sides yet.....8-7-1
2019 Rams - LOADED on both sides yet....9-7 (or 8-8)
2019 Vikings - rebound and make the playoffs
2020 Rams - ?

We're one year behind the Vikings following in their footsteps. After this year, next year I would take the season they're having this year
Well the way I have it figured the Rams Play the NFC East and AFC East next year on a 3rd place schedule

Not a bad draw