It's a 2-for-3 Thursday at Rams Park: PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
BonifayRam with a new treat:
Lightweight...lets:coffee::lifting: get serious KOMODO DRAGON Blend!

But for a great after dinner coffee Kenyan is great!
Oooooh! I love the name.
komodo_wb_fy14_us.jpg

So I asked my wife to read the package label and it says 100% Arabica Coffee. Do you know what it's blended with?

Recipe for great coffee:
  1. Measure 2 tbsp (10 g) ground coffee for every 6 fl oz (180 ml) water.

Whoosh! You could probably stir that with a fork. Sounds good. :LOL:

Alan

Legend
Sum1BTRthnU offering simple country fair:
We aren't that fancy around here.

You've got a choice of Kaldi's or Folger's.
OK, but only if you have a well stained coffee mug I can borrow. :fishing:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Great to have Rodger re-signed! Go Rams!

I would like to say thank you to Kellen Clemens. A class act. Very hard working guy, humble and dedicated and came in to a very tough situation and did his absolute best for us last year. I'm glad he played well enough to get himself a good contract and a good move to San Diego. Don't forget the negativity that surrounded Kellen Clemens all season thanks to Bernie Kosar's pre-season statements - he handled it like a true pro.

fearsomefour

Legend
I am still amazed that the Rams got both these Ram UFA's signed. I could not be happier:D Both of these players have issues both both have shown they are big plus's when they are in the lineup. These two will help Snead in the draft....lets him have more freedom to do what he has shown he does well.

As far as where Rodger Saffold will play I do not care as long as he plays one of the OG posts and is not considered the swing OT period. I would prefer that RS be consider an "Emergency Only Swing OT". That means that the Rams must draft an official true Swing OT in order to keep the 6-4 1/2 330 plus pounder RS doing what he does best destroying interior DL'ers! I really do believe that RS if given a choice would prefer LEFT OG but knows that is not his decision here with the wise Boudreau and will just leave that alone.

In truth if for an example the Rams did sign Right OG Davin Joseph then the we would get an indicator as to where RS will start. Another element that comes into play is who Snead draft another example if Gerald Robinson was the selection it would be a natural easy insertion of Rookie Gerald Robinson into the left OG post where he could learn the NFL wedged between NFL veteran starters Jake Long & Scott Wells. That sure looks to be a conformable place to operate from. Thus RS would return back to ORG next to Barksdale. I do not think Gerald Robinson is a Swing OT whereas prospect Jake Matthews is!
I agree with this 100%.
Is a good reason why Matthews is still my top choice (basically down to Matthew, Watkins or Clowney to me). He gives the Rams a major bump at LG and is the third T behind Long and Barksdale with Saffold as the forth. A T group of Long, Barksdale, Matthews, Saffold works. As does a G grouping of Saffold, Matthews, Jones, Barnes (or a rookie or FA).
Dressing Long, Barks, Matthews, Saffold, Wells, Barnes, Jones (backup G, C and emergency T) on Sundays makes sense and would represent a massive upgrade from the line of two years ago.
Matthews also gives the Rams the latitude to move on from Long if he can't stay healthy or if Jones and Barnes develop to point they need to be starting.

nighttrain

Legend
"So Saffold is back as the team’s starting right guard, the position he played so well over the second half of 2013. The team has called an 11 a.m. press conference today to officially announce Saffold’s return."
I hope this is the last of this controversy.
mea culpa, by bad and you are the man :)
ttrain

nighttrain

Legend
I am still amazed that the Rams got both these Ram UFA's signed. I could not be happier:D Both of these players have issues both both have shown they are big plus's when they are in the lineup. These two will help Snead in the draft....lets him have more freedom to do what he has shown he does well.

As far as where Rodger Saffold will play I do not care as long as he plays one of the OG posts and is not considered the swing OT period. I would prefer that RS be consider an "Emergency Only Swing OT". That means that the Rams must draft an official true Swing OT in order to keep the 6-4 1/2 330 plus pounder RS doing what he does best destroying interior DL'ers! I really do believe that RS if given a choice would prefer LEFT OG but knows that is not his decision here with the wise Boudreau and will just leave that alone.

In truth if for an example the Rams did sign Right OG Davin Joseph then the we would get an indicator as to where RS will start. Another element that comes into play is who Snead draft another example if Gerald Robinson was the selection it would be a natural easy insertion of Rookie Gerald Robinson into the left OG post where he could learn the NFL wedged between NFL veteran starters Jake Long & Scott Wells. That sure looks to be a conformable place to operate from. Thus RS would return back to ORG next to Barksdale. I do not think Gerald Robinson is a Swing OT whereas prospect Jake Matthews is!
Good post BonRam
train

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
"So Saffold is back as the team’s starting right guard, the position he played so well over the second half of 2013. The team has called an 11 a.m. press conference today to officially announce Saffold’s return."
I hope this is the last of this controversy.
I don't care if the Dude gets some snaps at WR as long as he's getting snaps all 16 games.