It felt like a loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We've been on the other side of tough losses like this too many times in the not too distant past for this one to feel like a loss. I remember having 4 cracks at scoring from the goal line against Seattle the first week after Bradford went down ... couldn't get it done. I remember us having a chance to win in San Diego when Hill threw a pick to end our chances. Just to name two.

Yesterday, we were on the other side of that coin. Yes, it was tough, yes it wasn't the kind of win I had hoped for going into the game, yes I have concerns about the way our D played for the first 3 quarters ... but when Goff got up and pumped his fist upon getting the conversion after Sean "Balls of Steel" McVay decided to play for the win on 4th down ... yeah, that felt like a win to me.

Last edited:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Felt like we escaped with a win in a game that shouldn't have been that close.

This team's issues with poor tackling and freelancing on defense can't be explained away by a tough road game or a motivated opponent.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
The refs and the spots of the ball, the Gurley TD that was overturned.

That last spot where Gurley appeared to have the first down was really sketchy. No replays, and the announcers totally ignored it. Next thing you know, it's 3rd and 1. Wha?!?!?!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A win is a win in this league. Any team can be beat - period. Put them on the road in that kind of environment - and I’ve been there many times - and unless you get the shecocks on their heels early and quiet that mess down, the odds are that game is a loss.

So he’ll no it doesn’t feel like a loss. It feels like a hard fought 5-0 season so far.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I respectfully disagree. That was one of the most satisfying wins in recent memory for me. That was a team/season defining win. That was a tractor like performance by our young QB. That was awesome.

I see what you did there.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winning on the road is always a challenge.
Seattle can live with the "moral victory"
Remember what those felt like?
"if they didn't call that penalty here or if the WR wouldn't have dropped that pass there"....
I think its commonly referred to as "7-9 bullcrap"

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I know the Rams won, but struggling against an inferior Seattle team, that was maybe more motivated by revenge, made that game feel like a loss. I expected an easier, maybe two touchdown win.

Sure the refs sucked and Pete cheated with the radios, but the rosters are not closely matched, neither is the coaching staff IMO.
Now you know how they felt when Fisher came to town lol

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Few things to remeber

1. The narrative was we couldn't win on the road we've only had games in Cali

2. We will be getting everyone's best shot everyone wants to take down the top ranked team

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It was a win and it feels great. I will let the coaches worry about any adjustments that need to be made for our next game.

poLARizing

UDFA
We have the best trio of receivers and two were concussed. I know it wasn't malicious but it almost seemed like they wanted to take out Kupp. White chocolate was burning that ass. Goff / Kupp tandem is the real deal!

jacktheripper85

Starter
It was a win and it feels great. I will let the coaches worry about any adjustments that need to be made for our next game.

Yep. I don’t think Wade is going to want to go back to Denver and have his defense lay an egg. I think the D steps up and plays hard for him on his return to Denver.

Ram65

Legend
It definitely felt like a win. We all would be feeling much worse had the Rams not held on for the win as they had in the recent past. I got sucked up in the Hag hate and Rams are great thinking before the game. They came out fighting like a wounded dog defending his home. Pete C used last years beat down to fire up his players. Emotions and good game plan can overcome what looks like a mismatch on paper. it wasn't perfect but, it was a well deserved Rams victory.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said it yesterday ... the Seahawk gave us their best shot ... they gave us everything they could .. they played probably the hardest most physical toughest game they could muster ..

And they still couldn’t beat us (and we weren’t at our best ) they won’t play a game harder than that all year ..they may have punched us in the mouth ..but Mcvay dropped his massive minerals on ol peteys forehead and teabagged ol Petey

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know you're good when close wins filled with adversity bother you lol lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Feels like a win to me. Do we have things we need to work on? Definitely. But let's enjoy this win. Seattle fought hard in their own stadium - and with the zebras clearly on their side - and we still kicked ass.