It begs the question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I think they kept Sloman to erode faith in the Galactic Senate leadership, predictably leading to the granting of emergency powers to the Chancellor, allowing him to ultimately ascend to the position of Emperor.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think they kept Sloman to erode faith in the Galactic Senate leadership, predictably leading to the granting of emergency powers to the Chancellor, allowing him to ultimately ascend to the position of Emperor.
I had not considered this.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the first year, but what about subsequent years? I don't know how that would have worked for them but I'm assuming they would have been RFAs and it would have depended on what we designed them as? Not sure
I’m not following.
You think they would choose a kicker that costs more this season than a street FA, out of concern that in a couple years they may have to pay the FA more? That literally flies in the face of every acquisition this team has made.