Isn't it time to think about a backup at MLB?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Nope. But, few would want to use such a high pick on a player that would make have Ogletree, Laurinaitis, or himself on the sidelines so often in the nickel packages.
That 2nd picks going to the defense if the first is to the offense! Rather it be a db!

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
No one wants to hear it but there's a chance the C.J. Mosley could very well be the BPA on the Rams draft board at #13.

Yup. Its all about his injury history. Otherwise, he'd be a fine pick at #13.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
No one wants to hear it but there's a chance the C.J. Mosley could very well be the BPA on the Rams draft board at #13.

I would like it. Fisher always seemed to have good LBers on his teams. Maybe getting the final piece is a priority.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Its just a thought here nothing else but CJ played a much bigger role for Bama in 2012 than in 2013 ? I also think he was much better early on in 2013 and his play dropped off as the season went on...once again no facts to support that just my recall from watching him so much down here.

If the replacement of JL is on the horizon due to cap...or whatever CJ would be a long term MLB very similar to JL . I would prefer that we go elsewhere @ #13 myself. I feel CJ would be a decent late first round selection from 25 spot on but @ #13 is too high. I do know the Rams were interested in CJ early.

tbux

Rookie

you see we can agree! (y) I think he may be in strong consideration if the DB they want isn't there (Ie Dennard for eg). I think wherever we pick with the top pick- guessing its out of Robinson, Watkins, Matthews- and with the 13 pick or wherever the 2nd pick is- Dennard, haha, Mosley,Lewan and Martin.