Is This Denver Team Good Enough To Beat Sea Or Sf If They Win Afc?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think SF comes out of the NFC. They beat a pretty hot AZ team that had just beat Seattle @ home. But I think Denver has a chance against them if the weather is good. But it will be tight. I think either NFC team does in the Patriots as they stuff the run and Brady doesn't have the receivers to get open against either team regularly......

But that just my take....

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I honestly believe the Superbowl is being played with the Whiners vs. Seachickens. Both of those teams are much better than Denver or especially New England. Unfortunately, I think the Seachickens will win the Superbowl

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

I suspect they can, yes. Both SF and SEA have fantastic defenses and efficient offenses, but look at what Denver did to some pretty darned good defenses this year (defensive rankings from oddshark.com):
- 62 points in two games against Kansas City, a top-10 defense
- 48 points in two games against San Diego, a top-10 defense
- 49 points in one game against Baltimore, the #11 defense
- 31 points in one game at 9th-ranked New England

Certainly both the '9ers and 'Hawks have better defenses than anyone Denver has faced, but they've shown themselves able to score on anyone they've faced.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Depends on the weather. I think whomever can control clock with the run game stands a good chance of winning regardless. I trust Lynch/Gore more than Moreno/Bell. Denver stands a better chance against the 9ers me thinks, just because their secondary is dinged up and nowhere close to what Seattle brings to the table back there. Ugh, this is as depressing as the NFL gets for me. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Ram_of_Old

Did anyone watch the pathetic Seahags defense? There is no way they can stick with Denver. If the Pats win the AFC, then I will watch Smokey and the Bandit again during the SB...

Ram_of_Old

please...

seattle has not been great against the run the past 6 weeks..peyton will take advantage against that secondary - plus since denver has so much hype and good players on offense, the refs might actually call seadderall on their bs antics

Yes, the Seahags are the new Putriots when it comes to playing dirty. They mug receivers and get away with it.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I think they can win. At the least it should be a close game, but what do I know.

My theory on the Seahawks, can they shut down the Broncos #1 ranked passing attack? The Seattle secondary is good, and there is a lot of hype about the hype in Seattle, which is a good story, but they won't be playing at home, and the opposition in that scenario is NFL poster boy Peyton Manning, so I honestly wouldn't expect a blind eye to penalties committed by their defensive backs. In addition, I think the Broncos rushing attack is enough to throw them off balance.

That said, I really think the 49ers may surprise some people and beat the Seahawks.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let's see here...

O - Maha

O - MA - HAAAA

SET !!!

Hell yeah Opie and Co. can beat them.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
OK Suppose any team has a terrible first half is down 21 or more at the end of the first half, rate the teams in ability to come back
I rate it Ne,Den, San Fran Seattle
or said another way IF you end up in a situation where your Qb has to drop back 20 times in a row and not throw a pick who ya betting on Brady/Manning or Wilson /Kaepernick. I'm with the AFC all the way here and WHEN we dominate this division it will be because our QB can do the same

MFaulk107

The Realness
Manning, Moreno, Thomas, Thomas, Decker, Welker!
Can't beat that O baby, lez go!