Is this a trap?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Remember in the Fisher years when the Seahawks were way better than us year after year and we always managed to either beat them or play down to the wire with them?

I think this game could be a brawl. Yes, we are more talented, we have a better scheme, better looking fans, and should be able to beat them - but they are going to come out hangry.

I’m not looking past them one bit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think the Shehawks play the right style of defense to slow the Goffense. But their offense has been abysmal, especially on third down.

They would have to run the ball at will to be in this game. And the Shehawks do have a healthy run game. So I think things will be close early on but the Rams will pull away. Hard to imagine them keepin our offense down all game long.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Remember in the Fisher years when the Seahawks were way better than us year after year and we always managed to either beat them or play down to the wire with them?

I think this game could be a brawl. Yes, we are more talented, we have a better scheme, better looking fans, and should be able to beat them - but they are going to come out hangry.

I’m not looking past them one bit.

Same. You just never know with a divisional game. We kicked their balls in last year in their house. Rams gonna get everything they have, and it still shouldn't be enough, but I am never comfortable with a divisional matchup unless Bradford's the other team's QB. :p