Is this a trap?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
After watching the Chiefs come from behind on Monday night you gotta wonder if something similar is in store for the Rams. Division game on the road in a place that has been historically hostile against a team trying to stay in contention. And if Case Keenum wasn’t doing Case Keenum things maybe they win that game.
Mahomes was a little off target, the receivers were dropping balls and the crowd was affecting the o- line, it looked like an upset was brewing before they finally got it together. The seahags d line is not nearly as formidable as Denver’s though so I expect the offense to keep humming.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
eh, we are a much better team. Not saying we should take them lightly. You can never take an NFL lightly however, even if it's a close game we should be able to take over in the second half. The Hawks are just too banged up at the moment to really give us a run for their money. McVay will have the Rams ready to roll. We know how important these games are.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That umpa lumpa QB in Seadderall makes a living out of making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
chiefs are 3-1 if Case wasn't being Case ...that KC defense is bad ... i mean 32 out of 32 teams bad..plus this is about the time Andy Reid starts to Andy Reid

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm seriously worried about our pass rush against Wilson. Without outside rushers who can rush wide and offer contain, I'm worried he's just gonna be able to break the pocket away from our interior rush and consistently make plays off schedule.

I only ever worried about Seahawks when we played that amazing defense. But I always worry about playing the Seattle Russel Wilsons. That team is always gonna be a tough out.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
This was my argument a almost every game minus the Vikes game... but other people on this board pointed out when you're the top dog every game is a trap. McVay has been amazing at looking at the target in front of him and nothing else.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm seriously worried about our pass rush against Wilson. Without outside rushers who can rush wide and offer contain, I'm worried he's just gonna be able to break the pocket away from our interior rush and consistently make plays off schedule.

I only ever worried about Seahawks when we played that amazing defense. But I always worry about playing the Seattle Russel Wilsons. That team is always gonna be a tough out.
Came to the thread to post exactly the same thing. Props where they are due, Russel Wilson is the best player on that team and he makes a living out of playing 'off schedule' as you put it. Without some speed coming at him from the edge, I worry he's gonna frustrate us.
Could Mark Barron provide some speed after Wilson?

Big Game

Living The Dream
We destroyed a better Seattle team last year in there house. Any game can be a trap game but if you prepare and don't take them lightly than the Rams should win easily. Will Russell Wilson make a few plays probably. But they only have one receiver a suspect running game a bad o line and a depleted secondary. Rams by 17 at least

Ram65

Legend

Rams haven't been great at containing on the pass rush. They get the push up the middle and it seems like one side is open for the QB to escape. The good news is the haags offensive line is terrible. I don't see a trap game. Rams should be ready. Could start slow with 10 days off.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJr-Wo6T0Y

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
The Seahawks can't beat this Rams team. Only the Rams can defeat the Rams. Goff would have to have an off night with the Rams committing multiple TOs for the Seahawks to have a chance to win. Rams have been executing too well for that to happen IMO.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No fear.

The Rams offense can't be stopped by a defense that's missing 3 starters. McVay will utilize creative plays to exploit guys like former Ram Mo Alexander. The Rams will score for 20-30 points in the first half, and RW won't be able to keep up.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

Lock Angeles, no worries.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As far as the crowd noise, I'm just curious, how many false starts have the Rams had through 4 games? 3 games at home I know, but it's like once every 3 to 4 games, right? I think Saffold had one and that's it? Amazing O-line without Grob driving us nuts.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

That's what I've been saying from day one basically on every thread lol. I could not agree more. I just think it's a final missing piece we may or may not have enough talent to over come it but if teams with qb's like Wilson get around that edge or extend plays to get wideouts open it will be frustrating because that would be a good way to extend drives and keep out offense off the field even with a great offense that could haunt us soon or when it matter most. To me it has to be addressed.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Hags can't score as much as RAMS can PERIOD. RAMS were perfect on the road last season before we upped our game. We also make adjustments during game & at halftime better than most defenses. I think we have better leadership than last season & we did very well in the home of 12th man. I think we will have Suh coming from all places like his DE sack & AD rushes from every spot on the D Line.Finally I am alone in belief Obo O. will be like the Chiefs Ford when all is said and done. I think his speed rush will be better than him holding the edge though. I'd even like to not rush Barron back till he is 100% for @Broncos. We need to start shutting down TE's before Denver game. In McVay I trust.We have so many tough teams on this years schedule we must show up with our BEST every week from here to week 17. If we can play well on raiders dirt field than we should be fine on turf or grass. Who scheduled us with the toughest AFC division & also the toughest NFC division in the NFC North? Then add @Saints & Eagles at home.

Most important is to stay & even get more healthy as we pray for Talib Aqib to have a very speedy healing along with Greg Z.'s groin as we need our long FG kicker back solid again if at all possible after his back surgery I'm concerned it's gonna always be something. Glad ficken is gone.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If this was Seattle from 3 years ago, I’d be worried. On paper this team looks bad. I watched the Shehawks/Cards game. It was laborious. I thought Fisher was.coaching both teams.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Russel Wilson is the best player on that team and he makes a living out of playing 'off schedule'

that because he's not very good at making plays "on schedule". from what i've seen at least.