Is McVay a Liar?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
reconnect-putting-the-social-back-into-social-media-tedx-linz-6-638.jpg

The Many: Rams Fans.
Needs: Winning Football games.

The One: Curley
Needs: Accurate inside information.

Ram65

Legend
Btw, this has got to be a dumb question, but was screaming throughout our entire offensive possessions (as opposed to prior to the snap) something new, or does that happen all the time?

P.S. I do know it's something Asshole Face requested, but does it go on all the time and I just never noticed?

I rewatched the game this weekend. The announcers stated that Payton asked the fans to scream the entire time the Rams were in the huddle till snap. It's not usually the case. Prior to the snap is normal.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Btw, this has got to be a dumb question, but was screaming throughout our entire offensive possessions (as opposed to prior to the snap) something new, or does that happen all the time?

P.S. I do know it's something Asshole Face requested, but does it go on all the time and I just never noticed?

Started in the 80s with the Kingdome and Superdome. Some other stadiums would get loud to where the QB would take a step back before snap and talk to the ref. These last several years it's been the norm with many away stadiums. People call it home field advantage, home fans don't think it's unsportsmanlike though. It just grew to be like this.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
....yes?

It was obvious he was a "liar" the first time where a player completely fucked up but he said "I have to do a better job" - lying, for better or for worse, is a key to great leadership.

McVay takes most if not all of the blame for losses when he talks to the media - but behind closed doors, I'm sure he's telling the player the truth about their screw up (i.e. if a WR is open but Goff doesn't see him, hard to say that's on McVay - but he'll still take the blame for it to the media).

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And every single head coach lies. It's basically a part of the job description.