Is It Too Early Talk Fantasy Football?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Hey what's up everyone.

I haven't been able to post too much due to my schedule and I hope this already hasn't been discussed.

ROD normally does a fantasy football league and I'm ready to redeem myself after last years dreadful outing.

Is there plans to start one in the next few weeks? Who's going to commiss and who is interested in playing?

I apologise if I'm jumping the gun on this, but I'm ready for some football!

Slipcubus

UDFA
Hey what's up everyone.

I haven't been able to post too much due to my schedule and I hope this already hasn't been discussed.

ROD normally does a fantasy football league and I'm ready to redeem myself after last years dreadful outing.

Is there plans to start one in the next few weeks? Who's going to commiss and who is interested in playing?

I apologise if I'm jumping the gun on this, but I'm ready for some football!

It's never to early to talk fantasy! There was a thread made a few weeks ago, but nothing has come from it.

https://ramsondemand.com/threads/rod-fantasy-football.54890/

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter