ROD fantasy football.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I know we normally do a bunch of free leagues but does anyone want to put there money were there mouth is this year and start a money league? I was hoping to get together a 10 or 12 person league with a 50-100 dollar buy in. There are a few fantasy football websites you can use to deposit money and collect the payouts. Anyone interested? I generally like to do half point ppr but if we get the league together we can figure out how everyone wants to do it.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Good idea but I'm no good at fantasy. I always draft only Rams players! It kills me during the bye week.

Now a pick-em league, I join that every year!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Good idea but I'm no good at fantasy. I always draft only Rams players! It kills me during the bye week.

I don't know man. I will my league last year picking mostly Rams, no one from the NFC West, no Patriots, and never playing someone the Rams were playing that week.

It's doable.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where are all our fantasy football lovers?? I know we normally fill up 3 or 4 leagues around here with people!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm happy to play in a free league. Did any of you start one yet?

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I'd be down for a money league.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*Wonders if it’s polite to take everyone’s money?

RAMBUSH

Starter

I won 1 fantasy football league . That was the year we won the superbowl . I had warner, faulk and bruce . And the rams defense ... lol

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I won 1 fantasy football league . That was the year we won the superbowl . I had warner, faulk and bruce . And the rams defense ... lol
Same here! It was my first time playing fantasy. I was on Yahoo Fantasy so it was a free entry and no money to be had.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well that looks like 5 so far counting myself 6 if @LoyalRam is interested. halfway there!

Slipcubus

UDFA
I'd be down for a $50 league buy in. If you want to collect the money I would go with leaguesafe.com