Is it a Coincidence all 3 losses same ref and crew ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I was just watching the replay of the RAMS saints game and was shocked to see the very same ref and crew that have done our two Sunday night games in Chicago and against the Eagles.

Someone please remind me of this smirking clowns name. Can't we play a big game without this jerk being around. I would hope McVay would make sure we never see his crew again this season. So many challenges his crew has screwed us on.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Nah we lost those games because we didn't play well. Can't let a ref crew decide a game for us.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes, Vinovitch can and will and has fucked us over.

I dont care if its a coincidence or a conspiracy - the results are the same.

Sometimes a team doesn't play its best. That doesn't mean they deserve to lose or give the refs a pass for game changing calls.

Any ref who never calls holding against the guard playing across from AD will always be considered a fraud in my book.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I agree, if you think any guard in this league can play an entire game withoit holding Donald then you're delusional.

If I was mcvay, I'd tell the crew, in a nice way, that no holding calls against the best interior defensive lineman in the league would look very suspicious and may keep them from officiating the playoffs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Saints game: Bill Vinovich
Bears game: Craig Wrolstad
Eagles game: Bill Vinovich

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Saints game: Bill Vinovich
Bears game: Craig Wrolstad
Eagles game: Bill Vinovich
I didn't have any problems with the Bears game. Thought Wrolstad did a fair job. The less said about Vinovich the better.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:deadhorse:

Forgive me Les I've missed reading about all 3 of our loses happened with this crew who refuses to call the obvious holding of our DL.I am sorry as I thought Vinovich did both Sunday night games. His crew only did 2 of our 3 losses. I am very sorry for this big mistake. Please forgive me RAMS fans. Just keep that clown away from our HORNS.
How did we draw them in all of our loses ? All big games. The league even went as far as to put together that all-star crew to ref the RAMS/Chiefs game and we got a thriller.
Go look back at all challenges made and breaks given just in the Saints game. We had Kupp in that game also. Saints owned the 2nd quarter and RAMS owned the 3rd quarter. Game could have gone either way if defense and some obvious holding calls were made.
How do we draw Vinovich in all 3 of our loses ? Can't we say enough ? It's obvious he and his crew is bias. Yes we had games we won we could have lost. I think the same could be said for some mIssed challenges like where is the camera looking down the line when Hekker stretched out the ball on the fake punt. I believe it was available and not shown.
We RAMS fans are well aware of the voodoo used against us in SB 36 when we played the 911 bowl against a red,white and blue team who video taped our practice. Plus the 2 fumbled punts by As Hakim in the dome in the playoffs the year before. We have a long history of getting screwed in that dome.

I was there in 1983 when we played Earl Campbell & coach Bum Phillips as Jim Everitt & Dickerson found some very late offense in the last game of the season and it would have been the Saints 1st playoff game ever till our barefoot Mike Lansford kicked a last second 43 yard field goal and RAMS went back to playoffs and the full dome was drunk and shocked we squeezed it out on them again.

I think we beat the whiners and Eagles go to Bears and beat them. So we face a beat up Eagles team as the hags beat the Saints and we win the NFC by sacking the little #3 better than anyone else as we are built to beat them. Another Atlanta ice storm and we get this team even better for next year.

No more Vinovich in our playoff future. Love finding CJ Anderson and his style of play this late in the season. What a blessing to have a real stud horse after Brown goes down. We can get Gurley ready to run his screens coast to coast against the Eagles. Then punch Cox in the mouth with CJ.

We need a stud ILB and pray Barron can give us 3 more games in the horns. Many others must step up and even Sully will need to step up his game as we face strong D's up the middle and must adjust like CJ did with his blitz pickups in the A gaps last Sunday. Keeping Jarrod on his feet for the intermediate stuff.

So many believe we will be one and done again and it will be like the Bengals curse till we finally win a playoff game with McVay. Before the saints game I watched McVay & saints coach talking. Didn't like how Shaun looked in awe talking to that arse clown who doesn't deserve another chance.

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How do we draw Vinovich in all 3 of our loses ?

As @Prime Time posted above, we had a different ref crew in our loss to the Bears.
Vinovitch only screwed us in our 2 losses we could have won.
No ref could have made a difference against Chicago with the way we played.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We need to keep this going strong for Les.

Wonder if Vinovitch won some big bets against the Rams in those two games hrm... :p

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Let's take a look at our losses in 2017 and who the refs were. Btw it's interesting that 5 of those 6 losses happened at home.

Redskins at Rams — Jerome Boger
Seahawks at Rams — Gene Steratore
Rams at Vikings — Walt Anderson
Eagles at Rams — Craig Wrolstad
49ers at Rams — Terry McAulay

NFC Wild Card: Falcons at Rams: Ed Hochuli

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I know is that the refs are changing the outcome of the game with terrible calls . Too much control

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have something to add.

Goff was the QB in all three games. McVay was the HC.

They are in on it too.

How does a HC go from calling great games to calling not so great games.

How does a QB go frmo borderline MVP talk to playing badly?

The fix was in for the Saints.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I have something to add.

Goff was the QB in all three games. McVay was the HC.

They are in on it too.

How does a HC go from calling great games to calling not so great games.

How does a QB go frmo borderline MVP talk to playing badly?

The fix was in for the Saints.

If you make me a ref with no accountability, I could have the university of Nevada beat the New Orleans Saints.