Is Fuller ahead of Rapp on depth chart?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams GM Snead drafts a safety like Fuller in the draft with a late 3rd day draft selection.

Seattle Seahawks trades for a safety like Jamal Adams in TC for the advertised alleged great bargain price for the Seahawk fans was for:

One First-round draft selection in the 2021 draft
One Third-round draft selection in 2021 draft
One First-round draft selection in the 2022 draft
One Fourth-round draft selection in the 2022 draft.

It will be very hard for me to argue here on the reasons that Staley needs to remove Fuller from the field as a starter in this defense. I might hope that he does a reset on his plans & review how Wade utilized our 2019 top draft selection, Taylor Rapp, last season being involved more working the Weakside ILB'er position being manned now by Kenny Young.

ILB'ers Young's play last night was mostly hit & miss in trying to be kind.

Last edited:

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I posted material that indicated Fuller was a steal. We should ignore where he was drafted and trust our own eyes. Rapp will play more in week 2 I am sure. He was out a long time

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ouch. I hope it’s for a reason other than simply getting beat. Using a second rounder on Rapp is even more painful for me if so.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
If it wasn’t for that stop on fourth down we would all be asking why Rapp wasn’t in there instead, as Fuller did not play up to the level we’re use to seeing from Rapp. Don’t let one play fool you.

Psycho_X

Legend
It wasn't a game changing play as the Cowboys scored on the next possession anyway but Fuller also was who put the hit on Dak to keep him out of the endzone when he tried to run it in on their last touchdown series. Fuller has the tackling and hits to be a bad ass safety on run downs. Pass defense will need to be coached up.