Is Foles done ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MauiRam

Rookie

This is spot on IMO. With the superb protection Foles received from a patchwork O-line, I am reminded of Mark Bulger. Anyone remember that guy? Oh, one more thing, when our receivers occasionally ran the correct route and the ball arrived on target - the ball was too often dropped. Yet another reason for Foles to "trust" his receivers. Those of you (apparently most) who wish Foles gone - be careful what you wish for. If Nick goes to a team with solid receivers and a decent O-line he could light it up again.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This is spot on IMO. With the superb protection Foles received from a patchwork O-line, I am reminded of Mark Bulger. Anyone remember that guy? Oh, one more thing, when our receivers occasionally ran the correct route and the ball arrived on target - the ball was too often dropped. Yet another reason for Foles to "trust" his receivers. Those of you (apparently most) who wish Foles gone - be careful what you wish for. If Nick goes to a team with solid receivers and a decent O-line he could light it up again.

I'm looking forward to reading about how you know what the routes were..........

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh, one more thing, when our receivers occasionally ran the correct route and the ball arrived on target - the ball was too often dropped.
Yeah, probably not as bleak as you're painting it. These are the numbers from 2015.
And like @LesBaker said, it's near impossible for anyone here to determine if the receivers were running the correct routes.

9obz0dS.jpg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Puhhhlease.

First drive as a Ram didn't he miss a wide open Britt or not even look his way? Then later the same drive tavon had Sherman beat by 5 yards but the pass was so late Sherman was all over him by the time the ball arrived.

He was like this all season. Some nice throws against the seagulls and cards but that was it. All the rest was plain out rubbish. Worst we've seen from a starting qb.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I read somewhere that Rams coaches noticed Foles problem is he is locked in before the snap on a certain guy and when he's not open he has a hard time with his options. He doesn't read progressions well and then he's afraid of turning the ball over.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read somewhere that Rams coaches noticed Foles problem is he is locked in before the snap on a certain guy and when he's not open he has a hard time with his options. He doesn't read progressions well and then he's afraid of turning the ball over.

this was reported by many good folk that watched the rams practice in training camp. so the coaches saw this, the astute fans saw this and yet they still extended him before he took a single snap in the regular season. not a good look for the team.