1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Iron Sharpens Iron

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Bluesy

Bluesy Reppin' the Rams since 2000

Credit:
    $13,900.37
    Name:
    Kyle
    Yeah that's a sneaky/underrated pick. I think having Williams drawing up blitzes and what not will no doubt help Bradford in reading defenses, and in turn it might even help our rb's with blitz pickup.
  2. jap

jap Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,355,501.91
    Force = mass x acceleration

Momentum = mass x velocity
  3. iamme33

iamme33 New Member

Credit:
    $153,351.55
    Name:
    dan
    wr te rb ol qb should all be tested agianst williams new defense. but i agree the ol and dl should be tested the most.
  4. blackbart

blackbart Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,358,150.98
    Name:
    Tim
    I have to go with the Ol and DL facing each other each day.

I'm not sure how much our #1 O vs #1 D running our schemes they will be doing but the one on one battles will be good no matter who's stuff they are running.
  5. LACHAMP46

LACHAMP46 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $7,751.35
    Cook & the wr's vs the safety's........
  6. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,752,518.69
    Name:
    Peter
    [​IMG]
    The Rammer, Mojo Ram and rhinobean like this.
  7. Username

Username Has a Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,018,020.10
    I think Tru, and Jenks are pretty good at keeping their head in games. They might talk a lot of crap lol, but there's never anything after the play. I don't think it effects their game either. It's actually kinda the defenses job to try and get in the offenses head and be the crap disturbers, to throw THEM off their game imo.

I'm actually kinda worried about Britt to tell the truth. I hope he can take what he gives out. I honestly have could care less about all the talk as long as you preform on the field. If Britt is having a halfway decent season leading up to the Seattle game, I really hope the put a mic on him. Can imagine there will be some talk hahahaha
  8. PowayRamFan

PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $361,727.43
    Damn, I never get tired of watching that beast.
  9. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,752,518.69
    Name:
    Peter
    No, I don't either. :) Would like to know the context behind this gif. What or who caused her to get so furious she threw a table at other people?

10. LesBaker

LesBaker Mr. Savant

Credit:
    $3,746,498.67
    Name:
    Les
    It's pertty cook how she catches the folding chair that gets tossed at her.

Pretty good hands........for a wildebeast.
    Elmgrovegnome likes this.
  11. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,752,518.69
    Name:
    Peter
    Sorry for the temporary threadjack -X-. :hijack:
    ---------------------------------------------------
    And here's the rest of the story........

Woman Throws Table, Chairs Go Flying During Out-of-Control Fashion Show Brawl
    Billy Hallowell

It was a fashion show and competition gone terribly wrong. After a contestant apparently didn’t like a judge’s decision, she threw a chair — an action that sparked a brawl so unbelievable you have to see it to believe it.

The antics unfolded in Charlotte, N.C., where a local group rented space for an event purportedly called the “NC Awards Ball.” Charlene Henderson, the woman who owns the location where the incident occurred, told WBTV-TV that she was in disbelief over what unfolded.

“I’m still baffled. My people that were here are just still dumbfounded on how it turned out really,” she told the outlet, as an orderly and peaceful event quickly turned violent.

A YouTube clip that was uploaded on Sunday shows the brawl that inevitably unfold. In the video, people are seen throwing tables and chairs at one another. One man seems to have a blunt object and another has a taser. One word easily describes the scene: Chaos.

“Let’s take it outside. Take it outside,” a man can be heard saying on the mic, but to no avail. Furor continues.

One woman picked up an entire table and miraculously threw it across the room — all while seemingly holding onto her handbag. A group of men responded by tossing chairs at her, but she appeared unshaken.

A frantic 911 call provides even more bizarre details, as a man seeking emergency assistance purportedly told authorities, “It’s escalating! He has a sword and an axe!”

Police are apparently having a tough time getting anyone to comment about what unfolded, so the video is serving as prime evidence in solving the case. As of Thursday, no charges had been filed.

According to WBTV-TV, Henderson now worries about how her venue will be perceived. However, she defends the event promoter, claiming that he did everything he was supposed to do and that adequate security was on hand.
  12. CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $5,437.47
    Owning the line of scrimmage.
  13. Elmgrovegnome

Elmgrovegnome Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,475,390.43
    I think the saying should be Steel sharpens Steel since a high carbon sharpening steel can be used to sharpen knives. However a stone, sandpaper, and sharpening compound on a leather strop all work better.:love:
    LesBaker likes this.