Iron Sharpens Iron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Interesting comment by D'Marco Farr today on the radio: "I used to love going up against Adam Timmerman everyday in practice, because I know game day ... gonna be easy. If I can get by him, I can get by anybody." They were also talking about how Quinn benefits greatly from going against Jake Long.

LINK

So who do you think is going to benefit the most from camp and practices this season by virtue of who they have to go up against?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think our corners are going to get quite a few lessons on how to play a receiver without letting him get into your head.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If Britt lasts I'd say that's true, but Aaron Donald is gonna be the quickest and possibly therefore the most powerful tackle our guards see. Force = speed times mass er sumthin like that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If Britt lasts I'd say that's true, but Aaron Donald is gonna be the quickest and possibly therefore the most powerful tackle our guards see. Force = speed times mass er sumthin like that.
I suppose that's going to work both ways if Donald has to line up over Saffold.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Robinson and Saffold will do quite well going up against Donald and Brockers...and vice versa. I think all that iron should be razor sharp.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I suppose that's going to work both ways if Donald has to line up over Saffold.
Iron sharpens iron, which BTW is the whole trick in wrestling having good practice partners and something we said all the time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Even though he has on the red shirt, I'd think Bradford is going to be prepared for any and all pass-rushes he sees this season too.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Mass times Velocity squared?

SWMO Fan

UDFA
Name
Mike
I've heard that Robinson is having a difficult time thus far. Our D-line will eat his lunch I believe.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You were all so close.

Force = mass times acceleration

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
In Baseball, you try to develop talent in the minor leagues so a guy doesn't lose confidence and develop bad habits when regularly overmatched. While our DLine will strengthen the OLine during practice in general, Robinson has too much to learn in terms of technique and assignments to include the specific individual gifts of the vets he faces in practice. Farr was a grizzled vet by the time Timmerman came from GB.

BTW, Donald will be making a lot of good OLinemen look bad this year.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
I think that Stacy, Cunningham and Mason should be a good test for the safeties in terms of run support. But yeah, probably the lines are the best example.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
Either the 1st round was really really deep or most teams were crazy for passing on Aaron Donald. I can't believe he fell to 13th.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
LOL Poor Robinson he's starting a position and has to start his rookis season against our D Line