Interesting TE thread...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice thing about the big school prospects like SLP is you can find good cutups very easily. Here's a full game that is also a very quick watch:

Full game cutup vs Illinois. One of his better games due to the protections holding up. Can't stand watching their QBs btw, just terrible. But check out his catch at the 2 minute mark of the vid to move the chains.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gA8IHPa6aM

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
My goodness are their QB's trash. Interesting to see how often he lines up in Slot or out Wide.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get that, but given the success of Fant, Kittle & Hockenson, you'd think he'd be more regarded than where he is.
Im all for adding a TE and if he's the guy, I'm in. Im just a little leary of a catch 1st, block when I have to type
LaPorta isn't a "block when I have to" type. He has limitations as a blocker due to his size, but he's physical and gives plenty of effort. He's serviceable because of his mindset, motor, and solid technique. Might even have the potential to be an above average blocker as he polishes up the technical aspects of it. That's very different from Hopkins, who shied away from the physical aspects of blocking in college.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I had Kuntz in my last mock would love to see him in Horns.
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad