Interesting picture here.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Ain't this some BS. How a judge could not see that Brady had something to do with deflategate and then party with them afterwards is starting to make sense to me now.

In the NFL, cheaters always win

Moostache

Rookie
There is no logical explanation for the judges presence at that party other than the obvious.It's things like this that makes people hate NE even more.
I did not need more reasons to hate the Patriots organization from top down...I have ALWAYS hated Kraft and his fucking shirts and cuff links and demeanor in the owner's box during games and his asshat presence in league meetings and videos of them. I hope he suffers a debilitating illness, filled with pain and experimental treatment options that make him grow tits and then have to have them removed as cancerous. There is nothing redeemable about any of them - Brady, Bellicheat, Kraft....fuck them all.

Moostache

Rookie
How many of the babes were wearing sunglasses ??? If you can answer without going back, it's possible that there could be something terribly amiss with you...
I don't know about all that, but I was thinking "I hope that Tom Brady's whore is sitting in the middle of 'Griswald Springs'" (for those who have seen the remake of Vacation - all three of us - that might make sense, for everyone else in the world that would be a sewage pond...)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was more disturbed about Jimmy Buffett mingling with a number of the party goers I see in those pics.

Athos

Legend
Because judges just happen to get invited to these types of parties right?

Suuuuure. They get invited for services rendered or future favors. Maybe I'm too conspiracy centered now, but judges and parties like this? Right.

Lawyers maybe, but even then.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suuuuure. They get invited for services rendered or future favors. Maybe I'm too conspiracy centered now, but judges and parties like this? Right.

Yeah, judges are supposed to be impartial. They are not judging from a biased opinion. So how could he accept an invite to such an event? As a judge he has to be very careful not to be seen in a bad light, especially socializing with one side of the other of a case he was involved in.

This photo is a big F U from Kraft. He is saying it to Goodell, the NFL, and anyone who is not a Patriots fan.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I have no more words for any of this shit. All I can say is that ROD is just about the only thing keeping me interested any longer. If it weren't for this place, I'd probably have cut bait already.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope he suffers a debilitating illness, filled with pain and experimental treatment options that make him grow tits and then have to have them removed
I never wish harm on anyone, but this was hilarious!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
How many of the babes were wearing sunglasses ??? If you can answer without going back, it's possible that there could be something terribly amiss with you...

What? Some were wearing sunglasses, I dont remember any sunglasses.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It's 'cause the dude is a Party animal I tell you...

judge-richard-berman-3d5e484df19af8fe.jpg

RaminExile

Hall of Fame

Pretty much. This is the way society works. You get invited to these things if you are rich and powerful. Then you consider other fellow rich and powerful folk to be your friends. That means you think like a rich and powerful person and do things (perhaps subconciously) that help other people like yourself (who happen therefore to be rich and powerful) over Joe Schmuck, because you instinctively feel the rich and powerful person is more deserving - because they're like you, and you're a nice guy right??

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I so wish this was posted on National TV. I would drop big money to the contribution to make it happen. This says everything. Its why goody now wants others to look into future criminal activity. He just wants his yearly 45 Mill. and not rock the boat. He works for these Asswipes. He is their "B". Do they make him dress up and get spanked too? This made me LMAO at the comments but the reality shows me more than I ever wanted to know or see. I'm embarrassed for the NFL. The credibility of so many great men just getting whizzed on. OPENLY!!! Thanks for showing me this. Would never have believed it.