Interesting picture here.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Kraft and Berman at a Labor Day party. Fishy isnt it.

http://pagesix.com/2015/09/06/robert-kraft-deflategate-judge-chat-at-hamptons-media-party/

September 6, 2015 | 8:24pm
Modal Trigger
0_63577135650037500016450154_30_zaslav_20150905_sfz_165.jpg

Ron Perelman (from left), Robert Kraft and Jack Welch Photo: PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
MORE FROM
Emily Smith
emily-smith-01.png

Garment mogul injured falling off his yacht
Serena-Venus match the hottest ticket in town
Music mogul Steve Stoute ties the knot
Hedge fund titan secretly buying home in 'billionaires' bunker'
Jeter enjoys romantic getaway in Italy

Patriots owner Robert Kraft mingled with Judge Richard Berman, who overturned the NFL suspension of Tom Brady over his alleged role in Deflategate, at a Hamptons Labor Day party full of media and business power brokers.
Kraft was chatting with Berman at Discovery Communications chief David Zaslav and his wife Pam’s party at their East Hampton estate, also attended by Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, Harvey Weinstein, Lloyd Blankfein, NY Giants co-owner Jon Tisch and wife Lizzie, Katie Couric, and Hilaria and Alec Baldwin.
Brady won the court battle Thursday, when Berman bashed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for “dispensing his own brand of industrial justice.” The ruling clears Brady to play in Thursday’s season opener.
A rep for the Patriots told Page Six, “It was a chance encounter at a social event with hundreds of guests. There was a brief introduction and an exchange of pleasantries that lasted no more than a couple of minutes.”
Modal Trigger
Patriots owner, 'Deflategate' judge mingle at party
Posted: September 6, 2015
View Thumbnails
Previous
Next
Advertisement
1/6
zaslav_20150905_pm_259.jpg
Joe Kernen (from left), Martha Stewart, David Zaslav, Jimmy Buffett, Katie Couric and John Molner
PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
0_63577137265396875017050156_25_zaslav_20150905_pm_171.jpg
Nancy Pelosi (from left), David Zaslav and Oprah Winfrey
PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
super-selects-79.jpg
David Zaslav (from left), Joy Behar, Harry Connick Jr., Pam Zaslav, Hilaria and Alec Baldwin
PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
zaslav_20150905_pm_270.jpg
Irving Azoff (left) and Jimmy Buffett
PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
zaslav_20150905_pm_254.jpg
Harvey Weinstein and Gayle King
PATRICKMCMULLAN.COM
Back to the Start
Share this:
arrow
Jon Hamm and Jennifer Westfeldt in happier times35 Photos

See the couple of 18 years before announcing this week that, sadly, they've split up.
arrow
Rihanna rocks the strappiest shoes ever and more star snaps of the day21 Photos

Rihanna straps up her stems, Kourtney Kardashian wears short shorts, Andrew Garfield rocks a man-bun, Adam Sandler covers up and more.
arrow
Hottest celebrity beach bodies of summer 201526 Photos

See stars in their swimsuits to salute summer's end.
arrow
Beyoncé’s 34 most dazzling looks on her 34th34 Photos

Celebrate Queen Bey's 34th "B'Day" with her 34 most stunning red carpet looks to date.
zaslav_20150905_pm_259.jpg
0_63577137265396875017050156_25_zaslav_20150905_pm_171.jpg
super-selects-79.jpg
zaslav_20150905_pm_270.jpg
zaslav_20150905_pm_254.jpg

Silliest star snaps of the week7 Photos

Stars get goofy this week.
Katie Holmes schleps through the streets and more star snaps19 Photos

Katie Holmes cringes, Caitlyn Jenner dines out, Jonah Hill lunches with pals and more.
Stars sporting summer white48 Photos

These pre-Labor Day looks were white-hot this season.
Justin Bieber shows off his skateboarding skills and more star snaps24 Photos

Justin Bieber flaunts his skate skills, Jennifer Garner ditches the wedding band and more celeb pics.
Kim Kardashian’s been wearing winter coats all summer25 Photos[/paste:font]
The mom-to-be looked hot — in both senses of the word — all spring and summer.
Stars hit the Venice Film Festival40 Photos[/paste:font]
See which celebrities are in Italy for the film festival.
Khloé Kardashian is white-hot and more star snaps30 Photos[/paste:font]
Khloé shops till she drops, Nina Agdal's hair defies gravity, Sly packs a punch, Kendall Jenner shows the Yankees some love and more celeb pics.
The US Open serves up star power44 Photos[/paste:font]
See which celebrities have their eyes on the court in Queens.
Rihanna smells awesome and more star snaps26 Photos[/paste:font]
Janet Jackson kicks off her tour, Rihanna promotes her perfume, Demi Lovato cuddles with her new pup, Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine film and more star photos of the day.
Stars who may have inspired Justin Bieber’s new hairstyle17 Photos[/paste:font]
These stars have sported styles similar to Bieber's new 'do.
Robin Thicke and his gal pal hit the beach and more star snaps24 Photos[/paste:font]
Pamela Anderson bonds with her sons, Justin Verlander and Kate Upton take Canada, Robin Thicke and April Love Geary head to the beach and more.
How stars partied after the VMAs29 Photos[/paste:font]
See what your favorite stars did post-show.
Thumbnails Captions ON
More Galleries
Sandra Lee, who arrived with Gov. Andrew Cuomo, had surgery in August for an infection following a double mastectomy, and said, “It has been a difficult summer, but I am feeling so much better.”
They mingled with Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi.
Also there: Showtime’s Matt Blank, MSG boss Jim Dolan, CNN’s Jeff Zucker, Tamara Mellon, LionTree’s Aryeh Bourkoff, Blade co-founder Rob Wiesenthal, Gayle King, Tamron Hall, Dan Abrams, Lorne Michaels, Irving Azoff, Jimmy Buffett, Ron Perelman and Jack Welch.
Harry Connick Jr. played New Orleans jazz with a full band, and had the crowd, including Oprah, dancing, while Ron Howard filmed the performance on his iPhone. Harry also joked about some of Discovery’s biggest stars and franchises: “I love ‘Naked & Afraid,’ that’s basically how I describe my wedding night. Even to this day, if I’m naked in the house, my wife is afraid . . . My favorite show is ‘Deadliest Catch.’ When I found out about that show with guys catching crabs, I thought it was going to be a show about Bourbon Street.”
Guests later headed down to a beach bonfire, where the voracious success of Discovery’s “Shark Week” was celebrated with a soaring shark sand sculpture.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
How the hell does a judge get invited to THIS party? Seriously? AND if what some guys on the NFL channel said is true, NFL attorneys even chose this judge for his "impartiality".

Can they just use a bigger middle finger to give to the fans?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Felt like I stumbled into TMZ's website for a second.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
How the hell does a judge get invited to THIS party? Seriously? AND if what some guys on the NFL channel said is true, NFL attorneys even chose this judge for his "impartiality".

Can they just use a bigger middle finger to give to the fans?
Stuff like this happens far more often than the public realizes.

jjab360

Legend
Well... if you're going to be corrupt and get away with it, might as well take a victory lap..

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The most shocking photo of all....................Alec Baldwin's girth!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Stuff like this happens far more often than the public realizes.
Afraid not this blatantly. Judges tend to shy from this kind get together - especially when they are fresh off the heels of deciding on a case with one of the party goers. Even still. I really doubt you are going to see many judges at parties like this or even invited to them. Why in reality would he be invited? Logically, Kraft would be the only one who even knew his name before the trial. Are you telling me a bunch of Hollyweird moguls, actors and producers would have a NY judge on their invite list because he is part of the in crowd? Not likely.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
There is no logical explanation for the judges presence at that party other than the obvious.It's things like this that makes people hate NE even more.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The most shocking photo of all....................Alec Baldwin's girth!
Not really. I was at a Lakers game with my wife and niece and that pant load came walking in and sat down in front of us. And when I say pant load, his cheap slacks looked loaded with flab.

Pretty funny. We started hearing booing and had no idea what was going on as it was just pregame shoot around going on. Apparently, he is not well liked in many circles in LA including at the Staples Center.

My sister can't stand the guy because of an experience she had at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant in Malibu. The dickhead shouted down the host and a server before walking over to a table and demanding they get up from his table. The people actually got up and moved. I would have told him to stick it. And my sister and her husband walked out and never went back because they actually served him after all that.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That looks like a shithead convention! I bet they had to fumigate the place afterwards.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That looks like a shithead convention! I bet they had to fumigate the place afterwards.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I normally delete these multiple posts but something tells me that happened for a good reason. :sneaky:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ha! Saw this after I started deleting your duplicates. Left the other one due to extreme accuracy.
I normally delete these multiple posts but something tells me that happened for a good reason. :sneaky:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I can only wonder if he would have by happenstance been at this particular party, been introduced to krafty and exchanged pleasantries with him "for no more than a couple of minutes", if he had ruled against "Teflon Tom"...My guess is NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, if the teacher ever asks one of your kids for an example of a run-on sentence, please feel free to use the one above...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Felt like I stumbled into TMZ's website for a second.

Yeah sorry about that. I didn't realize it copied the entire page. I only went to the article. I guess I should have looked. Feel free to edit the unnecessary crap out.