Inside the Numbers Donald and Beckham Jr Negotiations.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
well it hasn't been for the rams. but that's only because the jeff fisher offenses have been so bad it's impossible to overcome. here's hoping mcvay can spark the offense and give the d a chance. i think that's when donald's true worth will come to the fore.

Amen. Donald in Wade's defense could be a game changer

donald has been carrying all the risk for 3 years now. i think it's time the rams took on the risk as donald has shown he deserves it and is not the type of player that will put his feet up once he gets paid. plus with goff on cheap money for the next 3 years the rams should pay donald now and lighten the load once goff is up for an extension. and here's hoping goff earns the right to an extension.

He got paid for playing. Sure he outplayed his pay but $10 Million isn't chump change.

Aaron Donald signed a 4 year, $10,136,500 contract with the St. Louis Rams, including a $5,692,000 signing bonus, $10,136,500 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $2,534,125.

Donald turned 26 in May. A 5 year extension would lock him up for 6 years till he is 32. IDK but he may want a 4 year extension so at 31 he could still get another big pay day.

I'm on board getting it done sooner than later.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
On the one hand, I like to think there's got to be at least a small PR angle for AD to play to shake more cash from the Rams' money tree. Try to rile up the fan base to impact team marketing efforts type of thing.

On the other hand, I can see AD going full Kobe and asking to be traded and saying he's willing to play on Pluto and I can see most of Los Angeles not noticing. Hell, AD could go to the media and mention Ferragamo, Dickerson, and Kevin Greene and say that they're going to do the same to him (say things like: that's the history they don't want to talk about), AD could talk about how Chris Long and Greene were great Rams linemen that had to go elsewhere for a ring and that he might have to go somewhere else too. AD could go full on flamethrower to the media . . . and have the public respond with a collective shrug.

Anyhow, it seems like the sides are still talking to each other and they're not talking to the media. So, all signs good ATM.