Inside Johnny Manziel's rocky rookie season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
JF's problem started long ago, when mommy and daddy told him he was special and didn't have to follow the rules that everyone else had to follow. All I see is a rich kid that figures he'll default to the family money if/when this NFL thing doesn't work out. Until then...party on!
Most athletes in the NFL haven't had people tell them no. Their high school coaches needed them to win, so their mistakes off the field were covered and taken care off. Talented people get a longer rope. It happens at my work and probably everybody else's. The guy that's best at his job has different rules. Some athletes get a sense of entitlement or they never push the envelope so there is no issue. Johnny got away with his behavior his whole life because of his talents. In the NFL you can't get by on talent alone. You have to put in the work. Johnny probably never will and he will fade out like Leaf and Tebow.

Athos

Legend
This is why Cleveland is home to the factory brown bag sadness. Incomparably stupid when it comes to drafting QBs.

Had Teddy, Carr, and Garoppolo waiting in their laps and blew their wads on Johnny Come Ego.

Really and truly amazing. If the Rams had picked this fool, I'm not sure I'd ever forgive Snisher.

FRO

Legend
This is why Cleveland is home to the factory brown bag sadness. Incomparably stupid when it comes to drafting QBs.

Had Teddy, Carr, and Garoppolo waiting in their laps and blew their wads on Johnny Come Ego.

Really and truly amazing. If the Rams had picked this fool, I'm not sure I'd ever forgive Snisher.
Lucky for us the scout that was pushing for him left to work for the Jets.

Also lucky for us Snead was on it with pick 13. Our 3 options were Donald, Martin, and Mosley. All three were phenominal rookies. Our 2014 draft was very good and if Robinson develops into the player I think he can it will be one of our best classes ever.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

That's easy to say in hind sight. Johnny put on quite the act during the draft build up leading people to believe he had matured (me included). He may not be an NFL franchise qb but he is a good actor. Perhaps he'll consider that line of work sooner rather than later.

Athos

Legend
Lucky for us the scout that was pushing for him left to work for the Jets.

Also lucky for us Snead was on it with pick 13. Our 3 options were Donald, Martin, and Mosley. All three were phenominal rookies. Our 2014 draft was very good and if Robinson develops into the player I think he can it will be one of our best classes ever.

Mosley? I thought Odell was their third #13 option before he got taken by NY.