Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Report was that he hurt his hip quiting on a play. :whistle:
oh.gif

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I've said before that the rams defense will knock Bradford out of one of the 2 games they play this year. I am updating this predictable prediction to the first game. Rosen will finish his rookie season in the 2nd go around.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This just in: Sam Bradford is officially out for the year with a large intestine explosion and a severe bladder leak.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was over at azcentral.com and read comments in the AQ Shipley injury thread. Some delusional posts over there about how this is a "good thing"....They are depending on some rookie who coincidentally hasn't missed a game start since High School. Others are reflective....

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I was over at azcentral.com and read comments in the AQ Shipley injury thread. Some delusional posts over there about how this is a "good thing"....They are depending on some rookie who coincidentally hasn't missed a game start since High School. Others are reflective....

Guy is out of Michigan and rated by scouts inc as 5th best center in this years draft. Analysis says he'll add much needed depth. Suhs arms are 1.4 inches longer.