Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
We can expect them to start piling up over the next few weeks ....

And they have already begun ....

View: https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/status/1022152983570735105

Didn't know who got picked in the supplemental draft. G-Men spent their 2019 third round pick on Beal. Could happen to anyone. More info in the link

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/7...-draft-date-players-adonis-alexander-sam-beal
It’s (supplemental) draft season! The NFL’s annual supplemental draft happened on at 1 p.m. Wednesday, July 11. This time, there were actually some intriguing players available, and two of them got picked, including one in the third round.

Results
The Giants have selected Sam Beal in the third round of the supplemental draft. He’ll have a chance to compete for playing time right away as the Giants secondary struggled last year. Beal has the man coverage traits that’ll fit nicely in new defensive coordinator’s James Bettcher’s system. This means that the Giants will forfeit their 2019 3rd round pick...........

Psycho_X

Legend
God I hate this time of year. Scared to open latest reports from camp to week 1.

But I guess, at least it was their 2019 draft pick that got injured. They'll just get his services per normal draft timing now lol.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The Bad Juju Football Gods are real.

Use extreme care and respect when discussing football injuries. Otherwise, you stand a very good chance of pissing off the Bad Juju Football Gods. They always have the last laugh.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Just part of the game. Not gonna steal my joy. This is an awesome time of year!

I wish the best of health to all 2,880 players around the league.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Gonna take a nap ...wake me up week 1. I hate this time of year, Sam Bradford ruined it for me

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're two days in . It's been rough so far