Influential Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Random Off Topic, got home a few minutes ago from work. Watching my normal podcast and a light bulb went off. This is my own personal quote I just thought of. Yet this is a new, fresh topic for ALL to contribute.

"If you always eat and drink clean, you will always feel clean and always shit clean."- Me

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
You know, i'd like to mention some brilliantly famous author, playwright or poets quote, but I don't believe anything has gotten more mileage than the phrase "go fuck yourself". It's ancient, yet contemporary, and gets right to the point. jmo.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It turns out he was just trying to make me feel better, but I've incorporated this saying from my father into my world view:

I'm a grown man. I don't get in trouble. She might be unhappy with me, but I'm never "in trouble".

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here I go again! All rights to me.
"I'm simply depriving my on self as my motivation to follow through like millions do through any fast food drive thru"- BatteringRambo

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
“Always assume you’re dealing with morons...because sometimes YOU’RE the moron.”—my twist on an old adage.

Simply put, if you expect too much out of people, and then are disappointed...
Or you can just simplify things until you know you can safely raise the bar.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
“Quotes are nothing but words.”

Me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"If ever given the choice between lotion or powder, ALWAYS choose lotion"

- Bob Kraft

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
s-l500.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Coughlin's law:
"Bury the dead, they stink up the place"
"Never tell tales about a woman. No matter how far away she is, she'll always hear you"
"A man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume - and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not"

- Douglas Coughlin

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
One's too many, two's just right, and three's not enough.

...my Dad.

(not that I listened).

…..

Legend
“Hey boy, you better straighten your ass up or Im gonna knock your dick in the dirt”

My Dad