In Depth Goff Observations Game 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I've heard some good camp reports on Thomas. But the only time I've seen him is in the games and I was not impressed. His drops will far outweigh any positive plays he might make. I have to wonder if he'll even be on the final roster. If it comes down to him and Quick I believe Fisher will keep Quick. He might not be any better than Thomas but he can run block. That always has value in a Fisher offense.

Quick might get the edge over Thomas in blocking ability, snackdaddy.

But Thomas gets a big edge over Quick on ST. I mean, BIG edge. Looks like a helluva gunner.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Same old same old. Keenum gets to dump off to Britt, Kendricks and Cunningham behind the #1 oline while Goff has to earn snaps by playing behind a weak #2-3 oline and a gaggle of backup WR looking to earn a spot.
But when the ball leaves Goff's hand its just no contest that he is more electric.
Anyway, its Keenum game #1 and a failure of the staff that Goff isn't ready
I agree @dieterbrock I don't think they brought Goff in with very good protection. Sure, he bears some responsibility for his "internal clock" and general pocket presence issues.

Also, public expectations, and reports of his growth have not always been fair. Idiots like Steve Wyche and the lesser Simms have fanned the flames of Misjudging Goff.

Reality has a way of asserting itself. Like a flower blooming through concrete, Jared will show himself to the doubters, and expose their folly.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree @dieterbrock I don't think they brought Goff in with very good protection. Sure, he bears some responsibility for his "internal clock" and general pocket presence issues.

Also, public expectations, and reports of his growth have not always been fair. Idiots like Steve Wyche and the lesser Simms have fanned the flames of Misjudging Goff.

Reality has a way of asserting itself. Like a flower blooming through concrete, Jared will show himself to the doubters, and expose their folly.
Yeah for just about 10 years now we have seen a majority of rookie QB's playing right away and playing quite well.
Goff's job is to have the talent and ability and its on the Rams to get him ready

nanotech

Rookie
tumblr_mciv0fnzEb1qmvy8zo1_500.gif

Better to start Goff game 1 or Keenum.

ausmurp

Starter
Yeah for just about 10 years now we have seen a majority of rookie QB's playing right away and playing quite well.
Goff's job is to have the talent and ability and its on the Rams to get him ready

This. And we don't have Favre or Brees to sit Goff behind and learn from for those touting the "Rodgers/Rivers" treatment. I'm disappointed personally. If he isn't ready to play right away then we should've drafted Wentz who has higher upside later on.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this point I don't think we can play Goff. He just doesn't seem ready to me, at all.

Whoever is to blame, I too think if you were going for the sit him down/higher upside guy, it was Wentz.