I'm sorry for being over confident and I tip my hat to the Pats.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm on record several times predicting the Rams would win the SB.

You all have seen my posts..

The better team won and the Saints would have probably represented the NFC much better than the Rams did.

This was the most boring SB I've ever watched and it's sad that our Rams were on the losing side of it.

Life is still good and I woke up this morning with the pie in my face. McVay and Goff were not ready for this moment and I was wrong to doubt Bill Belichick.

The better team won and their is no debate.

I will not be posting again until the start of training camp.

God bless you all and thanks for making the 2018 season one of my all time favorites regardless of the sad outcome.

Football life is at another all time low but the truth is...............
TE]
Humility is nice! I am wrong all the time....but, I watch every game 2-3 times, and since the Bears-Eagles games I wondered about the offense......and Goff wasn't so sharp against Dallas, but made some great and huge throws. He had a good game against he Saints in the 2-4th qurts + OT. I didn't that was enough for him to put up 16+ points against he Pats though.....I had no, no idea he could be held to 3 points (though Cooks dropped that one---so 10 points)....

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Oh ya, someone said I was being a 'downer'...lol, reality usually looks like a downer---and especially to the 2nd best coached team. I ain't no homer, and don't have a lot of respect for that

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Oh ya, someone said I was being a 'downer'...lol, reality usually looks like a downer---and especially to the 2nd best coached team. I ain't no homer, and don't have a lot of respect for that
I agree. Realists and homers are like oil and water. But a little of both can be good.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't tip my hat to the Patriots, the Rams simply beat themselves.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I am not over it. Fuck Boston and everything in, about, and from Boston. I will be playing Fallout 4 all off season, so I can fantasize about Boston having been nuked. Oh ya, and fuck Boston.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man, don’t apologize. I predicted a Rams Super Bowl win before the season and still thought we could win late into the game yesterday. Screw the Saints, we beat them and they did not deserve anything.

Same. Saw a post where I said we'd win the Super Bowl in April.

This is why they play the games.

Coach B coached one of the best games of his career and McVay seemed to ignore the numbers in a way that is totally uncharacteristic for him.

Plus, this Super Bowl had the weirdest vibe... crappiest half time show, ever... and this...I dunno... just strange feeling about the whole thing.

We had a fantastic season. We had big ups and some downs and over all, it was a very memorable, enjoyable season.

Only one teams wins every year and we sure came close. We weren't blown out and arguably we were missing our two best offensive weapons to win close games in Gurley and Kupp.

I'm simply celebrating this past season and hoping the FA season sees us improve as we enter the draft with the #31 pick.