I'm sorry for being over confident and I tip my hat to the Pats.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'm on record several times predicting the Rams would win the SB.

You all have seen my posts..

The better team won and the Saints would have probably represented the NFC much better than the Rams did.

This was the most boring SB I've ever watched and it's sad that our Rams were on the losing side of it.

Life is still good and I woke up this morning with the pie in my face. McVay and Goff were not ready for this moment and I was wrong to doubt Bill Belichick.

The better team won and their is no debate.

I will not be posting again until the start of training camp.

God bless you all and thanks for making the 2018 season one of my all time favorites regardless of the sad outcome.

Football life is at another all time low but the truth is...............
51718_df637d24-50b6-4ec8-a367-660258e93c4b_1400x.jpg

Talk to you all..............
parallax_text-1.png

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Don't apologize we all thought the Rams would win. If I told you before the game that the Pats would only score 13 points how many out there would have thought the Rams would lose? Let me answer that, Nobody!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, don’t apologize. I predicted a Rams Super Bowl win before the season and still thought we could win late into the game yesterday. Screw the Saints, we beat them and they did not deserve anything.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
I think a lot of us had faith we would win.
That's part of being a fan.

I disagree that it was the most boring though.
There have been Super Bowls that have been over by half time or in the third quarter.
This game was close. Frustrating, incredibly so, but I was shouting at the TV all game.

I remember my first full season watching the NFL when the Bears stuffed the Pats 46-10.
One sided games are the worst, especially watching as a neutral fan if the Rams arent playing.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Absolutely no reason to apologize, Florida.

For names of posters predicting a win? Well, let’s just say it would take a long time to call the roll. Lol

Post on, my brother!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I told everyone that the Rams would win the game, period.

I was very confident and owned it without being a jerk about.

A lot of us were wrong. That’s OK.

I’m wearing my Rams gear to the gym tomorrow and I’ll own that too.

Pats won, all credit to the players but they were in a fight and they know it.

Enjoy the offseason.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Re. the Patriots... its that lethal combination.

They’re great at cheating AND they’re great at competing.

Take Julian Edelman. Suspended for steroids AND a great player.

Brady, GOAT and the deflator.

Belichick, coaching genius who spies on opponents.

God the Pats are easy to hate...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
that game was anything but boring.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
My son was happy when the Pats beat the Chiefs. I warned him then that Belicheck will have two weeks to disect McVay's offense.... And McVay better be ready.

I would much rather have been in a 35-31 game with the Chiefs than dealing with Belicheck. And now I am thinking giving Philips 2 weeks to prepare for Mahomes may have been the difference in that matchup.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Pains me to say it but Belichick is the greatest defensive mind to ever coach in the NFL. Brady owes the majority of his success to that man.

With that being said, McVay (in his second year) took his young team on the road to New Orleans, won, and then laid an egg in the Super Bowl. It wont be his last one. He is going to obsess over this game, guarantee it.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I'm on record several times predicting the Rams would win the SB.

You all have seen my posts..

The better team won and the Saints would have probably represented the NFC much better than the Rams did.

This was the most boring SB I've ever watched and it's sad that our Rams were on the losing side of it.

Life is still good and I woke up this morning with the pie in my face. McVay and Goff were not ready for this moment and I was wrong to doubt Bill Belichick.

The better team won and their is no debate.

I will not be posting again until the start of training camp.

God bless you all and thanks for making the 2018 season one of my all time favorites regardless of the sad outcome.

Football life is at another all time low but the truth is...............
51718_df637d24-50b6-4ec8-a367-660258e93c4b_1400x.jpg

Talk to you all..............
parallax_text-1.png
Well I'm glad you owned it because I know it wasn't my fault.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Pains me to say it but Belichick is the greatest defensive mind to ever coach in the NFL. Brady owes the majority of his success to that man.

With that being said, McVay (in his second year) took his young team on the road to New Orleans, won, and then laid an egg in the Super Bowl. It wont be his last one. He is going to obsess over this game, guarantee it.

Totally agree. Brady was there to be beaten. Belichick was not.

The one thing that gives me hope moving forward is that McVay and Goff have shown that they can learn from past errors.

We're down but we are far from out.

:)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I told everyone that the Rams would win the game, period.

I was very confident and owned it without being a jerk about.

A lot of us were wrong. That’s OK.

I’m wearing my Rams gear to the gym tomorrow and I’ll own that too.

Pats won, all credit to the players but they were in a fight and they know it.

Enjoy the offseason.

I did the exact same thing. I calmly said we
were winnng by 3 touchdowns. The key for me was our quiet confidence, and I was SURE people were overlooking Gurley, and forgot how great he is.

I was sure Gurley was going to dominate.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

I still think their first 3 Super Bowl wins were not totally on the level. Both the Panthers and Eagles have made similar comments about their games as the 2001 Rams. But after the game against the Eagles, the Patriots went a decade before winning another one, losing two to the Giants in the meantime. And that first one they lost to the Giants was the year Spygate erupted.

They win fair and square Sunday and Belichek our coached McVay. But I’ll never tip my hat to those cheating ckskrz.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
If we are taking blame in this one I need to eat the crow myself.

I kind of took to cooking a special meal towards the end of the season.

We had Crab and filet mignon after the Cowboy playoff game.

I got up early and made Gumbo to eat after the New Orleans game.

And for the Super Bowl I made LA Al Pastor tacos - they turned out amazing.

However, my mistake was made when I chose Al Pastor over Clam Chowder.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Heck I predicted a 42-24 win.....

I'm still predicting a 42-24 win......

I'm not apologizing because I'm just that stubborn....

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I still think the Rams are the better team. I really do. Hats off to the Patriots but the Rams are on the rise and will be their again very soon. Brady looks his age to me and it's going to start affecting things for them. I don't think they make it back.