I’m not ready for this fabulous year to end!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When I think back to mid season, not many gave us a chance. 5 wins, 6 wins, 7 if luck falls our way. I was optimistic we could finish above .500 but I was optimistic when Fisher was the coach and Keenum was throwing to Britt! That's a "me problem". But some of us said, these kids won't be rookies all year. Let's hope when they take their lumps early, which we knew they would with that schedule, they'll use those lessons to get better and maybe by midseason (or after the bye) the light will come on and they'll be better. Of course we were speaking mainly about the defense and to some degree the OL. We figured Stafford would be Stafford and Kupp would be Kupp. As it stands, that is basically what happened but we saw some unexpected surprises (Puka, Kyren, Dotson, Young, Turner).

I'm nervous but I'm always nervous. That another "me problem". Being a Ram fan since the late 60's, I've always expected that 'other shoe' to drop. That doesn't mean I expect a loss. I'm simply nervous whether they'll play like they have since the bye. Maybe they won't. Maybe they'll play better. *See, there's that "me problem" again. I'm rooting for a win of course but almost as much, I'm rooting for a couple of guys to have good games. Derion Kendrick and Brett Maher. If there were 2 guys blamed for our shortcomings, more than any other 2 players it's them. And I just want them to be celebrated by the stars on the team. And the fans who 'rode' them this year. I guess you could say, "I want my cake and.....". Why the hell not?
I'll admit, going into the bye at 3-6 and the way they were losing games, I did not expect more than 5 or 6 wins. They really turned it around. The emergence of Kyren Williams and the return of clutch Stafford was the difference.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't know if I've "liked" a Rams team as much as I do this year, even more than the SB winner. That team, while wildly talented, seem a bit more...I don't know...distant.

This team is so much more loveable, IMHO. I root for them as people.
I have stated this exact thing a few times this season and even started a thread about it. This has got to be in my top 3 most likeable Rams teams...