I'm Done With Tyson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

I am by no means an activist, but this has me so beyond disgusted and pissed off. This shit makes me wanna load up the old .8mm Mauser and pay this farm a visit. These fuckers need to be jailed. The worst part is that I'm not dumb, and know that this probably goes on in a pretty high % of these places. And I know that Tyson isn't the only company. But someone this large...they should know what the hell is going on and where their meat is coming from.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh and this is some pretty harsh stuff so beware

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This shit here is why I wanna have my own spread with livestock. I know that the animals are stress free and fed right, as well as shown appreciation for the bounty they give to me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - that's some pretty sick shit. We buy our pork from IBP but I wouldn't know if they are much if any better. I have been around livestock about half of my life. I don't know anyone who treats animals like this - especially the sick fucks swinging the piglets around and banging them on shit. Someone needs to swing those idiots around and bang them on shit covered cages. Some of what they are doing is just unavoidable - SOME. But most of it is dirt bags being dirt bags and they should be slapped with animal abuse charges. That's not a part of the business.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
yea, i understand that some bigger livestock needs to be hit a little bit to sway them, but not beat. We have horses and now and then u gotta do something to make them feel it. But never anything close to this. The pile of beating and bloody piglets means everyone in that bitch needs a good ol country ass whoopin.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Go find Matt Tiabbi's article in Rolling Stone from a few years ago about Smithfield Farms. I didn't eat pork for a year and then it was from a local farm and organic.

It was a shocking article. And we all know how nasty the food factories are but he really laid out some gruesome shit.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
yea, i understand that some bigger livestock needs to be hit a little bit to sway them, but not beat. We have horses and now and then u gotta do something to make them feel it. But never anything close to this. The pile of beating and bloody piglets means everyone in that bitch needs a good ol country ass whoopin.
Yeah - the younger guy squating down and kneeing the pigs to turn them around I didn't really have a problem with. That might be about all though. My parents raise Longhorn, cross bred cattle, and Quarter horses. A switch or prod is one thing but these pinheads are MAYBE a little smarter than the pigs and unfortunately, it seems the less intelligent a farmer or farm worker is, the more abusive they tend to be.

Y'know... it just pisses me off. It can't be any more expensive to be a decent human being.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yea, we use a popper bat, but that's about it. I sometimes have to push them around but nothing violent.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I showed my fiance this video and it bought her to tears. I immediately regretted showing it to her by the way she reacted.

Those people should be shot.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
yeah sick fucks that they are probably imagining doin' that to their bosses, I raise cattle and almost never use force, when I want to load a bull on a trailer I lead him in with food and go out the side door,but then again we DO eat em and don't know which choice they'd make, treat me like shit OR eat me dunno

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just showed one of my employees and he couldn't even finish. My wife cried a little. I would love to swing some of these fuckers and smash their heads on the concrete and watch them struggle for life. Worthless fucks

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It'd be one thing if they were using force to push along a whole group of hogs through a long stretch...and by force I don't mean punching them in the face and beating them. I mean physically directing them, not harming them. And this is just putrid. Especially when that fat bitch bounces on the sows broken leg...or the assholes tossing the piglets around like they are ragdolls.

I'm a person that can look at a cow and see milk and steak...and look at a pig and see bacon....that's the purpose they serve. But have some fucking humanity and respect that these ARE living creatures regardless of the purpose they eventually serve and they should be treated as such.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
yeah the thing is we all draw lines, some guys hate tatoos some hate em on the face, some people think those pigs deserve the right to vote,some people think eating pork is a sin,some think only if it's killed humanely, some just want SOMETHING to eat ,one thing I'll tell ya about Tyson Foods, the only reason Stu gets meat from IBP is cuz Tyson hasn't elected a new Pres. from Ark. if Hillary gets elected the loop will close again so there is that
If PETA got it's way the animal most harmed would be man,so figure out whose side yer on ,you do have a dog in the fight.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
yeah sick fucks that they are probably imagining doin' that to their bosses, I raise cattle and almost never use force, when I want to load a bull on a trailer I lead him in with food and go out the side door,but then again we DO eat em and don't know which choice they'd make, treat me like shyte OR eat me dunno

Pretty sure they WOULDN'T choose - treat me like shit THEN eat me.

Your trailer has a side door? Wealthy bastard!!!:heh: Just kidding of course. We did that most of the time. Worked really well on horses. Some of those longhorns though don't seem to care enough about food. But still we don't pull this kind of crap. What DOES tend to work is to simply leave the side door open and get behind them with a horse and a dog. They think they can run straight through. Gotta be quick with the gate though.

And any time I see that Tyson label I think about how great it'd be to know nothing about ag stocks and yet make millions on my investment. Of course they'd probably throw ME in jail.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I threw away the one thing of Tyson that I bought, and now I regret buying it in the first place. No way will I pay another cent to a place that does the horrible things I saw in this video. I...I couldn't even finish it. The video, I mean. I mean, I get killing animals for food, but at least treat them and kill them humanely, for crying out loud. My fucking fate, is that really such a hard thing to do?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Most companies do this unfortunately, it's a shame how little these people care as long as they can make a buck.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I made it up to the part where the A-hole was jumping on the poor animals broken leg.

Made my heart sink to hear the animal cry out in agony like that.