If Rams win last four games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
McVay and the Rams are in a unique position to rest their ailing stars and deeply evaluate their roster in real live NFL games.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
McVay and the Rams are in a unique position to rest their ailing stars and deeply evaluate their roster in real live NFL games.

No more no less.

What they also get to do is scrap players off the open market after finding out Wolford is what he is. A player coach.He is good as a practice squad QB,because of his knowledge & work ethic.

The arams know they need a real back up QB & will find out if there is a fit & have a QB that can run the OFFENSE in REAL time vs having a Practice QB in there to evaluate talent.

What we found out is what you see in training camp & 2021 preseason Tutu(25 catches) can run nice routes. He also showed toughness & didn’t get hurt. He got hurt as a PR guy last season BTW.

Cam Akers is not tough & doesn’t run hard (w/ power) after contact. We already knew he pass block. IMO The Rams try to use him as a workhorse & try to trade him for what they can get ?

Brian Allen proofed that John Sullivan & Austin Blythe sure helped him out & he is excellent at calling The Offensive Line making changes.Plus maybe Stafford learned something so he can at least be a 1/2 second faster on the play clock.

Also maybe Raheem Morrisnis not as bad as Some Haters think. Last night I bet Raider Fans would say if we had Raheem Morris we would have won those 3 games with 17 point leads. He only losses on last second drives.Even though Ram Fans could feel a little bit of the pain after cheering so hard for BEATING the Raiders.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About 100 different things would ALL have to happen for us to make the playoffs at 8-9

The percentage possibility of it even happening is .00000000000000001% lol
TCA2k1k.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
200w.gif

We can think about draft position once the season is over. Right now we’re building for next year and seeing who’s got that dawg in him to play thru adversity and play with pride.

Plus, that losing streak SUCKED… I’m fine ending the season on a high note even with the playoffs basically a done deal

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200w.gif

We can think about draft position once the season is over. Right now we’re building for next year and seeing who’s got that dawg in him to play thru adversity and play with pride.

Plus, that losing streak SUCKED… I’m fine ending the season on a high note even with the playoffs basically a done deal
Yeah man, screw the draft. I just want to watch fun Rams football.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
200w.gif

Funny how fast a mind set can be changed. Baker Mayfield made it fun to be a Rams fan Thursday Night.

Seeing those 3rd down stops & Tutu Atwell showing he belongs.

The cool thing about Tutu Atwell is he has positive game tape where he can look at his game.

The double reverse he could have scored if he slowed down for his blocking.
The Big Rob Hav holding call brought back a big first down.

The deep pass he didn’t draw a PI & then later lost track of the ball,or just went & drew the Bigtine PI to help win.
He had an out the first play of the drive.I’ll go back to see how close his feet were to getting down. Later though he made a smooth out catch to get out of bounds.

The point is with Wolford or Perkins we would never had seen half those plays.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About 100 different things would ALL have to happen for us to make the playoffs at 8-9

The percentage possibility of it even happening is .00000000000000001% lol

I used the playoff machine on ESPN and yeah the odds are pretty crazy remote. First we have to win every game. The NFC East wild card candidates (Washington, Giants, etc) are have unusually good records this year and we need them and the remaining NFC West to lose out (if I remember correctly.) So not very likely we pull it off.

But yeah, there is a chance!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm just hoping Mayfield plays great and our back ups get more experience and progress for next season. If those 2 things work out in our favor, it will make our rebuild this off-season alot easier.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I was hoping to see Harris get some playing time, but he seems to be an injury waiting to happen. Oh well. Maybe see some McCutchen and lots of TuTu

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
No more no less.

What they also get to do is scrap players off the open market after finding out Wolford is what he is. A player coach.He is good as a practice squad QB,because of his knowledge & work ethic.

The arams know they need a real back up QB & will find out if there is a fit & have a QB that can run the OFFENSE in REAL time vs having a Practice QB in there to evaluate talent.

What we found out is what you see in training camp & 2021 preseason Tutu(25 catches) can run nice routes. He also showed toughness & didn’t get hurt. He got hurt as a PR guy last season BTW.

Cam Akers is not tough & doesn’t run hard (w/ power) after contact. We already knew he pass block. IMO The Rams try to use him as a workhorse & try to trade him for what they can get ?

Brian Allen proofed that John Sullivan & Austin Blythe sure helped him out & he is excellent at calling The Offensive Line making changes.Plus maybe Stafford learned something so he can at least be a 1/2 second faster on the play clock.

Also maybe Raheem Morrisnis not as bad as Some Haters think. Last night I bet Raider Fans would say if we had Raheem Morris we would have won those 3 games with 17 point leads. He only losses on last second drives.Even though Ram Fans could feel a little bit of the pain after cheering so hard for BEATING the Raiders.
I am not sure why they couldn't figure Wolford out before now and Perkins for that matter.

None of us are Haters of Morris or hate rooting for the D's success. That is just fucked up bull shit. We don't like something we see. Would like to see something different, but when it works anyway we love it. I am getting tired of these characterizations of people's opinions and views.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Funny how fast a mind set can be changed. Baker Mayfield made it fun to be a Rams fan Thursday Night.

Seeing those 3rd down stops & Tutu Atwell showing he belongs.

The cool thing about Tutu Atwell is he has positive game tape where he can look at his game.

The double reverse he could have scored if he slowed down for his blocking.
The Big Rob Hav holding call brought back a big first down.

The deep pass he didn’t draw a PI & then later lost track of the ball,or just went & drew the Bigtine PI to help win.
He had an out the first play of the drive.I’ll go back to see how close his feet were to getting down. Later though he made a smooth out catch to get out of bounds.

The point is with Wolford or Perkins we would never had seen half those plays.
Your last point is the most important. Guys have been in position to make those plays but nobody was home at QB.
I think McVay gets too locked into ideas or schemes or players and needs a little push sometimes to see the forest for the trees.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m old
Don't wish to hijack the thread, but it seems to me like many of us are old-timers. I believe there are a few middle age posters and also some young ones, but it seems like the majority of us are old-time fans. I wonder why that is? Someone should do a poll and see how old we all are... just curious.

Now back to our regularly-scheduled programming.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s the prediction you think?
After watching our last game I think anything could happen. I am completely clueless. I am expecting the loss but hoping for a win. More than that, I just want to be entertained!!! I hope it is a fun game. What are you thinking?

Packfan18

Rookie
After watching our last game I think anything could happen. I am completely clueless. I am expecting the loss but hoping for a win. More than that, I just want to be entertained!!! I hope it is a fun game. What are you thinking?
I thought we would win against Perkins I think right? Now I’m nervous against Mayfield. I mean I think you guys could beat us.