If Pead Isn't Active

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

Well we KNOW he was "on drugs" , has had attitude problems , so it's "and" not EVEN "or"

He had weed in the off season as a rookie before reporting to camp - and I personally don't take issue with players smoking weed in the off season. During the season is a little bit different but I'd still have my player getting high then say getting drunk (ahem, trumaine)

And attitude problems is not the same as a "apathetic" problems - if he flat out didn't care he wouldn't be on the team. Period.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Between Pead and Mardy Gilyard, I think a good rule of thumb going forward is to lay off drafting Cincinnati Bearcats until the 7th Round, if not altogether.

Man I've been thinking this same thing. I would just as soon stay the hell away from Cincinnati players all together. It starts with their wacky class schedules keeping the draftees out of training with the rest of the rookies,,, and then seems to go south from there.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Sooner or later they're gotta have to play the guy (aren't they?)

Getting close to a little too much drama on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Pead really fucked up. I think Fisher is not cutting him because he is refusing to give Pead the satisfaction of being picked up by another team. He's definitely not with us next year, that's for sure.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man I've been thinking this same thing. I would just as soon stay the hell away from Cincinnati players all together. It starts with their wacky class schedules keeping the draftees out of training with the rest of the rookies,,, and then seems to go south from there.

Yeah some days I think Cinn. is "The U" wannabees, ALL the character problems ,but not the talent.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I just think he's not as good as he's cracked up to be. Oh well.

iced

so, I'm curious, are you suggesting the fault lies with the coaches?

And I still will say that the military is way worse than sports, but you still have to develop your younger troops, just the same as the nfl world with kids fresh out of college..and sometimes that can be in a even more crucial situation. But they're both the same - the problem is people forget these are still kids. some people take longer, some people are quick. But talent has always over rided everything in the NFL.

If Pead were a locker room cancer, on drugs, falling asleep in meetings, or having an apathetic attitude, I'd be with you - but that's not the problem with him. Some people need a little extra tutelage.

jjab360

Legend
I just think he's not as good as he's cracked up to be. Oh well.
Thank you.

I think it has a lot less to with Pead being some sort of druggie schizophrenic like some of you seem to believe, and a lot more with his talent just not translating that well from that Cincinatti offense. No conspiracy, no hidden Fisher agenda, just a guy who wasn't as talented as we thought he was, and hasn't earned any PT over guys like Stacy, Richardson, or Cunningham.

iced

Thank you.

I think it has a lot less to with Pead being some sort of druggie schizophrenic like some of you seem to believe, and a lot more with his talent just not translating that well from that Cincinatti offense. No conspiracy, no hidden Fisher agenda, just a guy who wasn't as talented as we thought he was, and hasn't earned any PT over guys like Stacy, Richardson, or Cunningham.

then why are we hearing reports about him doing boneheaded things like when he was inactive earlier this year for missing the team flight?

When fisher was talking about rookies and making them accountable in the off season, he mentioned he had one guy who they made sleep at the stadium. Found out later it was Pead...

I don't believe it has anything to do with talent as much as it's his head. Fisher has already shown he doesn't care how talented you are if you're messin' up behind the scenes.

No way - not at believable to me, especially with all we've heard about pead.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
then why are we hearing reports about him doing boneheaded things like when he was inactive earlier this year for missing the team flight?

When fisher was talking about rookies and making them accountable in the off season, he mentioned he had one guy who they made sleep at the stadium. Found out later it was Pead...

I don't believe it has anything to do with talent as much as it's his head. Fisher has already shown he doesn't care how talented you are if you're messin' up behind the scenes.

No way - not at believable to me, especially with all we've heard about pead.
Well iced I think we've found common ground there,enjoy the game today <i hope Pead IS active and has a monster game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pead is active!

D Richardson is inactive... :wow:

A55VA6

Legend
D-Rich has had a foot inure for a few weeks bothering him. Not surprising that he's out.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Decent chance we see a decent amount of Pead today with Stacy nursing that ankle.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I didn't even know Pead had these attitude and drug problems.