If Pead Isn't Active

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

duckhunter

Starter
I'm a little peado, gifted and in doubt,
here in the doghouse, here on the couch.
When I get all shook up, I do shout,
'Trade me to a contender so I can bust out.'

V3

Hall of Fame
Bad job by Snead, or bad job by Pead? Because Snead can't predict transitioning problems or mental fortitude. No GM can do that.

Has anyone from Cincinnati ever done anything in the NFL in the past 10 years? And some people didn't think the pick was a good one when it was made. It IS on Snead/Fisher.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Has anyone from Cincinnati ever done anything in the NFL in the past 10 years? And some people didn't think the pick was a good one when it was made. It IS on Snead/Fisher.
Your signature needs changing!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Trent Cole (Eagles defensive end). Easily one of the most unheralded defensive players in the NFL; he was arguably a top ten pass-rusher in his prime. But I see your point.

;)

V3

Hall of Fame
Trent Cole (Eagles defensive end). Easily one of the most unheralded defensive players in the NFL; he was arguably a top ten pass-rusher in his prime. But I see your point.

:wink:

I meant on the offensive side of the ball but nice spot.