If Fisher won't make a QB change maybe it's time the Rams made a Head coaching one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who should be starting at QB?

• Total voters

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Well if Fisher is so dead set on not playing Goff then give Mannion a shot at this point. Keenum is what he is. A solid but limited backup QB who plays with heart but just doesnt have the arm to make big time throws. Im not gonna hate on Keenum but everyone knows hes not our future. Who knows maybe Mannion shines and it gives us a trade chip in the future. I am ready for Fisher to be gone though and have been for like 2 years. His career record says what he is. A mediocre HC.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
If Goff really isn't ready it is Mannion time for sure. Keenum is not good enough and he isn't improving either.
Next batter up!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So do you pro-Keenum guys still want to say that Goff shouldn't be starting?
You know, it is possible to be both pro-Keenum and want Goff to start.

yjuju.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
At this point, I don't mind Goff sitting down. Probably for the best considering that Fisher/Boras can't even simplify the offense for Goff like Pederson does for Wentz.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Goff won't start until we are out of playoff contention but by playing Keenum it prevents us from being in playoff contention.
Confusion confusion

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The time was last year. It's way past time.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'd be happy if Keenum started playing like Brady's Yoda and Goff never saw the field but for whatever reason that isn't happening, so I'm ready for the best option at QB to play. Whoever that is.
I'd also like to see Gurley tearing it up but that seems unlikely at this point as well.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Looking at Packers situation, I would be open to hiring McCarthy if Fisher and him gets the pink slip. Despite McCarthy's current shortcomings, he'll definitely turn Goff into a monster and having him, while retaining Gregg Williams and Les Snead will do wonders for this team. A guy can dream right?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at Packers situation, I would be open to hiring McCarthy if Fisher and him gets the pink slip. Despite McCarthy's current shortcomings, he'll definitely turn Goff into a monster and having him, while retaining Gregg Williams and Les Snead will do wonders for this team. A guy can dream right?

I really wish we could get Asshole Face.

It would mean the end of GW, but his offensive scheme is perfect for Goff.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I really wish we could get Asshole Face.

It would mean the end of GW, but his offensive scheme is perfect for Goff.

Definitely would love Payton too. It's the lack of GW that would be the problem, but I'm sure he'd hire someone good after a series of blunders for DC hires