If Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Bradford, Hill, and a young guy to develop equals playoffs next year.

jap

Legend
Some will disagree but imo, if we had Sam, we'd have a 9-4 or 10-3 record right now. Can I prove that? No. But watching the games this year, I feel like it's a fair expectation.

I have been saying this very thing all along. Sam's quick release, decision making, rocket arm, and sheer accuracy would have more than made up for his sometimes clumsy running skills. Even the losses that were blowouts may have been dramatically different had a healthy Sam been the field general from start to finish.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
IMO we have a 10-3 or 9-4 record with Bradford at Qb all year.And with the way the defense is playing we would finish with 12 or 13 wins and the # 1 seed.Its all ifs and buts I kno but I just can't see Bradford losing some those games we lost with the talent we have and preseason he was having.We can only hope that he comes back strong and puts the major injuries behind him.

fancents86

Starter
I think we'd win a couple more games, but it wouldn't be drastic. In the beginning of the season we were all scratching our heads bc our offense was better than our defense at that time. Our offense was putting up decent numbers while our D and the refs were giving up big plays.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Man. I really like Sam Bradford, but I think we may be beginning to overrate him a bit.

Anyway, IMO, if the defense showed up earlier this season, the team would have just as good a record that some are guessing now.

ALSO, I can't help but to wonder that if Hill started some of those games that Austin Davis started if the team would be in the thick of the playoff hunt right now.

I did some math yesterday if our defense had gotten the same number of sacks across all our games as we have since they started actually getting them we'd be tied with Buffalo for the league lead so if we are going to wonder if Hill would have made THE difference, I think IF you give us 4 sacks in the Dallas game and the Minnesota game we probably win those ,maybe the Philly game .

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
While we are speculating I wonder how the Rams would have fared with Clemons instead of Hill or how the Rams would have fared if Hill had not been hurt game 1. A note on Hill, those turnovers against the Chargers really hurt (Duh). In Hill three wins over Denver, Oakland, and Washington the Rams offense had zero turnovers and the defense only gave up 7 points in those 3 games combined. I think Bradford would have been better at avoiding turnovers than Hill and especially Davis and Bradford is obviously the superior QB talent which equates to the Rams winning 3-4 more games at this point if he had been able to start the full season.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I did some math yesterday if our defense had gotten the same number of sacks across all our games as we have since they started actually getting them we'd be tied with Buffalo for the league lead so if we are going to wonder if Hill would have made THE difference, I think IF you give us 4 sacks in the Dallas game and the Minnesota game we probably win those ,maybe the Philly game .

I can't believe we didn't get those sacks with all the extra opportunities they had. Maybe they were tired?