If Bradford...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
..had stayed healthy on this team the Rams would be possibly 10+ wins no homer and ill tell you all why. Hill has been great, he does what he can to his ability but hill just doesnt have the athletics to put up the yards. Twice today he couldve had a TD to Britt and a big gain by Cook who got knocked out and maybe one other. He's had a few other in different games like this but i dont put it on him. Im simply saying if Bradford had stayed healthy and picked up from that 2013 season into the past great preseason he would be making big plays all year. And Tavon wouldve had a bigger role from day one along with Bailey (remember all the receivers had been practicing extensively with bradford all summer in their free time). I think this is Warner's curse, can we please retire his jersey (I personally find it embarrassing as a fan that AZ retired his first) and beat the shit out of the league next year. Even with a 70%- 30 game split next year between Bradford and Hill can take the Rams deep into the playoffs and maybe stun the nation. BOOM.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some will disagree but imo, if we had Sam, we'd have a 9-4 or 10-3 record right now. Can I prove that? No. But watching the games this year, I feel like it's a fair expectation.

MFaulk107

The Realness
I have faith in Bradford. If he we're here with Quick, I could see a 10 plus won no doubt.
Sam will be starting next season with Quick, and everyone healthy. It t`will be the season#

jjab360

Legend
If Sam stayed healthy there's no doubt in my mind we'd be playoff bound right now.

He looked so much better in training camp than Hill or Davis, it's ridiculous. He'd have this offense on another level right now and with the way our defense is playing, we'd be almost unstoppable.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'd like to think that's right , but again if our defense had played as well all season long as they have since Long came back ,I think we'd be there anyway

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I still have visions of him playing this preseason.
He was so much better than any other qb on the field. He looked better than I've ever seen him.
You could see how excited he was playing with a good group of receivers for the first time in his pro career.
I have no doubt he'll be able to come back and play at a high level. He's still young.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If we keep Sam, then we need someone better than Hill to be the second string QB. I'd trade for RG3, give up a fifth.

Maybe we do draft a first round QB, IDK.

I just don't trust Sam's health

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have faith in Bradford. If he we're here with Quick, I could see a 10 plus won no doubt.
Sam will be starting next season with Quick, and everyone healthy. It t`will be the season#

I wouldn't get your hopes too high on Quick coming back and playing at that level right away. He destroyed his shoulder. It's majorly messed up.

RamzFanz

Damnit
If we keep Sam, then we need someone better than Hill to be the second string QB. I'd trade for RG3, give up a fifth.

Yeah, how can we win games scoring just 122 - 36? Let's grab an injury prone benched QB! o_O

Memphis Ram

Legend
Man. I really like Sam Bradford, but I think we may be beginning to overrate him a bit.

Anyway, IMO, if the defense showed up earlier this season, the team would have just as good a record that some are guessing now.

ALSO, I can't help but to wonder that if Hill started some of those games that Austin Davis started if the team would be in the thick of the playoff hunt right now.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yeah, how can we win games scoring just 122 - 36? Let's grab an injury prone benched QB! o_O

Totally different situation from WAS

I'd like to trade for Eli, but I think he's safe in NY. Him and Beckham got somthing.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Man. I really like Sam Bradford, but I think we may be beginning to overrate him a bit.

Anyway, IMO, if the defense showed up earlier this season, the team would have just as good a record that some are guessing now.

ALSO, I can't help but to wonder that if Hill started some of those games that Austin Davis started if the team would be in the thick of the playoff hunt right now.
Yeah "wonder " is the word ,"maintaining" goes a little far

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie

Why would you trade for RGIII if you want an upgrade over Hill? :p

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bradford's the best chance for a playoff run next year. its slim pickens cant bet on a rookie to digest and lead this team with Schottys playbook. and does that mean trading up for the top two and giving up a lot. Hill is our best back up. maybe trade up a bit for a high second round qb and hope to groom who knows but we need OL first round. Starts in the trenches in the West you know that.

no way IMO could RG3 handle Schotty's playbook and discipline and haven't you heard from other players on his team all he cares about is his brand and teammates dont like him. we have a strong locker room. keep it this way.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Totally different situation from WAS

I'd like to trade for Eli, but I think he's safe in NY. Him and Beckham got somthing.

Yeah, now you're talking. Eli surrounded by receiving talent AND with an improved O line might be something. I don't think they'll let Manning and Beckham split either. Those two are dangerous together.

Penguin.

Rookie
Honestly, I don't see us going anywhere lower than 10-3 with Bradford. In training camp and in the pre-season he looked insanely good compared to the QBs we have now. Just purely on arm strength and accuracy, I cannot name seven QBs with better arms than him.

I see Britt (one of the best and most controversial FA signings this offseason) getting open ALOT. Hill's balls sometimes wobble and kinda flutter, and he just doesn't have the arm he used to I guess. If that was Bradford throwing to him, I'm sure Britt's stats would be beefed up. Same with Bailey and Austin.

Now...if Quick comes back along with Bradford next year, and assuming our defense plays nearly as good as they are doing right now, we are legitimately NFC Divisional/Championship level. The only question is our line in my opinion. That is assuming Bradford stays healthy, which he probably won't, but I love the dude's talent.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I'd like to think that's right , but again if our defense had played as well all season long as they have since Long came back ,I think we'd be there anyway
I don't. Davis lost Dallas and AZ, and Hill lost San Diego.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I too feel the Rams would be playoff bound with Bradford starting this year. He was just throwing lasers in the preseason and he looked like he was going to pick up where he left off before getting hurt last year. I think Shaun Hill is plenty good as a backup, so I would love for the team to keep him. We could be much worse off (Clemens or AJ Feeely, anyone?).

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I too feel the Rams would be playoff bound with Bradford starting this year. He was just throwing lasers in the preseason and he looked like he was going to pick up where he left off before getting hurt last year. I think Shaun Hill is plenty good as a backup, so I would love for the team to keep him. We could be much worse off (Clemens or AJ Feeely, anyone?).
Gawd, AJ Feeley... I could go the rest of my life without hearing that guys name and be okay lol.