If accurate Von year 2 is a real possibility

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Something about San Francisco injuring Gay's groin doesnt sound right....
In fairness the Groin was injured in Tampa during warmups, but I see what you did there.

i see what you did there cas GIF

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I understand von working his value but I actually feel bad for denver with how he's going about it. Posting on IG about if hed get his old number back while saying he wouldn't tease broncos fans about his return. I don't think any of that is getting him a better offer from either team.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I
I understand von working his value but I actually feel bad for denver with how he's going about it. Posting on IG about if hed get his old number back while saying he wouldn't tease broncos fans about his return. I don't think any of that is getting him a better offer from either team.
I do think his interest in Denver is very real. Could be using as negotiation against both teams.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I

I do think his interest in Denver is very real. Could be using as negotiation against both teams.

For sure his interest is real about denver, but the rams know that and denver knows that so why post photos of him back in a broncos jersey while saying he would'n't play his denver fans like that. Just go about your business between the 2 teams without the big tease. The only thing he's raising is the hopes of both fan bases.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
For sure his interest is real about denver, but the rams know that and denver knows that so why post photos of him back in a broncos jersey while saying he would'n't play his denver fans like that. Just go about your business between the 2 teams without the big tease. The only thing he's raising is the hopes of both fan bases.
It’s all agent driven. They are like salesmen. They can be very persuasive and have no loyalty towards teams, coaches, other players, or fan bases. Agents are driven by money.

dang

Legend
I

Yeah but let the bloodsucker agents and lawyers battle that out behind closed doors not on social media. Miller is much better than that.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It’s all agent driven. They are like salesmen. They can be very persuasive and have no loyalty towards teams, coaches, other players, or fan bases. Agents are driven by money.

and thats part of how much I respect a player. Are they making their decision solely on an agents suggestion or do they actually give a shit where they play and why.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I just dont see what makes Von so irreplaceable. AD is the straw that stirs the drink. Sure I'd be happy if he's back but the D has been dominant without him for years, and will be again if he moves on.
AD is the straw that stirs the drink, for sure. Floyd, Gaines, and Robinson are the Coke and ice cubes.

Miller is the 3 shots of whiskey that make it a fun Sunday.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I was surprisingly really disappointed in Von in a Rams uniform….until the playoffs. He was truly elite and a difference maker in the playoffs. Maybe it was the injury, him getting used to a new team/defense/teammates or saving himself to take it to another level for the playoffs. But he did that indeed.

Not sure what version of Von we’d get going forward and how many games. But I sure as heck liked what I saw from him in the playoffs. He was a MAN.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Yeah but the drink is a lot tastier with top shelf liquors and freshly squeezed juices.
The D wasn't dominant this year until Von came on board and got healthy. AD can't do it alone. A great edge rusher opens up the D in multiple ways in terms of formations, stunts, and overloading the offensive line. That's what Von brings.

AD gets it. So does Von. There's a reason why these guys want to continue to play together.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Seems like the Rams are waiting to get all or most of their items finished before announcing anything. Rather than piecemeal. Some of the minor details on deals may depend on how other things shake out.

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
I wouldn’t break the bank for Miller. Sign offensive lineman and improve the run game. That along with the year 2 progression that Stafford makes could improve the offensive output by 6-7 points a game. Sometimes the best defense is an improved offense. Rams offense has lots of room to improve.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So Saquon is looking like he's not going to be on the Giants. I'd love to add him to our team but I'm sure it ain't happening (watch it happen now lol).....One team that should go get him is Buffalo. Adding him would make that offense stupid hard to defend and fun to watch until the Rams beat their ass hahahaha