Ian Rapoport: check what he says the rams gave up for Peters

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif
and the lowest of fives....

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Fahey is full of those, but even if he's right, who cares? Snead is only fixing a mistake we should have never made with a guy who will cost less over the next two years than what Jenkins averages per year on his deal. So yea, I'll take a younger, cheaper JJ.

Yeah, I really don't get why he frames this like it's a bad thing. I would understand if he was jumping on the character concerns wagon, but this makes no sense.

Dude is way too full of himself.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fahey is full of those, but even if he's right, who cares? Snead is only fixing a mistake we should have never made with a guy who will cost less over the next two years than what Jenkins averages per year on his deal. So yea, I'll take a younger, cheaper, taller JJ.

FIFY

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I was off in my draft. I thought for sure it would be at least a third. And we even got yet another a sixth? Holy fuck, call the cops, Les Snead just robbed the Chiefs blind!

tempests

Hall of Fame
I was off in my draft. I thought for sure it would be at least a third. And we even got yet another a sixth? Holy freak, call the cops, Les Snead just robbed the Chiefs blind!

Pretty sure KC took the best offer on their table.

Marcus Peters' stock has really fallen that low.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Rams eat the Chiefs lunch and steal the Apple Cup forever....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not to throw water on things, but I can't help but remind myself "you get what you pay for".

The Chiefs aren't stupid. There is a reason they appear to be running away from Peters. That should make us pump the breaks a little.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to throw water on things, but I can't help but remind myself "you get what you pay for".

The Chiefs aren't stupid. There is a reason they appear to be running away from Peters. That should make us pump the breaks a little.
Andy Reid in his career has suspended just 2 players, Marcus Peters and Terrell Owens.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe

I don't know. I watched his interview on nfl.com this morning talking about being traded and he didn't seem like that bad of a guy. Didn't say anything bad about the Chiefs.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler

From what I've heard Peters told the Chiefs he was never going to resign in KC and was going back to the west coast. He requested a trade and they decided to get what they could for him and build for the future. He certainly isn't without risk but the Chiefs were trying to get what they could while they could.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Rumors from Chiefs fans indicate that the owner was upset over anthem kneeling and he demanded they traded him. This, in addition to Peters wanting to leave KC to play in CA limited his options.

Since he only wanted to go to CA teams which meant only the Rams and 49ers were open. Could be that Snead knew the Rams were basically the only trading partner and really low-balled them. No other team was going to offer much knowing he would be leaving for a CA team in a few years anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Nah. Pedal to the metal man.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
UPDATE: Rams are also sending the Chiefs a rape whistle.

What's unique about the whistle the Rams sent is that it fails to make any sound until it's all over.